Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 mill for Danny Green, were we going to offer him anything close to that or do you think he was always going to choose between one of these Western teams that could (LA/Dallas).

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
      15 mill for Danny Green, were we going to offer him anything close to that or do you think he was always going to choose between one of these Western teams that could (LA/Dallas).
      No way he was coming back if Leonard left - Raps weren't paying him that with the current roster. If Leonard stayed, then, I imagine he'd have taken less to run it back.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

No way he was coming back if Leonard left - Raps weren't paying him that with the current roster. If Leonard stayed, then, I imagine he'd have taken less to run it back.
        That's a pretty big assumption. Maybe he would have discounted a couple mill, but more than that?

Comment

• good for delon. Personally gotta question whether he's really a $10M player but he did put up decent numbers in Memphis.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post

That's a pretty big assumption. Maybe he would have discounted a couple mill, but more than that?
            Agreed, not a big discount, but something between 10-15 million. It would absolutely not have been cheap.....

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHB_vmWUbBY

Chris Bosh is at it again ... When asked " How does it feel to see the Raptors win the Championship ...His response " it's unbelievable because the Raptors were always the laughing stock of the NBA " WTF ???

Is it just me but I would like to remove the fact he ever played for the Raptors ...

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHB_vmWUbBY

Chris Bosh is at it again ... When asked " How does it feel to see the Raptors win the Championship ...His response " it's unbelievable because the Raptors were always the laughing stock of the NBA " WTF ???

Is it just me but I would like to remove the fact he ever played for the Raptors ...
                Fuck you Chris Bosh.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

No greater authority on the Laughingstock Raptors Era than Chris Bosh.

Comment

That literally never happened....He's just another revisionist idiot now.

Comment

What a joke stands in the arena during the finals, gets a standing ovation and says that during the show.
                      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post

What a joke stands in the arena during the finals, gets a standing ovation and says that during the show.
                        I think Chris just wants everyone to forget that in fact HE was the laughing stock of the NBA, when Shaq called him the "Ru Paul of Big Men". But now that seems more of an insult to Ru Paul ... Lol

I never liked the idea of that guy being around Toronto during the Playoffs and Finals. He's bad ju ju.
                        Last edited by Joey; Wed Jul 10, 2019, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• I wonder if Danny gave any thought to his podcast when he decided to go to the Lakers? I expect the listener numbers to go up quite a bit now that he is in LA, riding with the king, and spending time with Hollywood celebs.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                            I wonder if Danny gave any thought to his podcast when he decided to go to the Lakers? I expect the listener numbers to go up quite a bit now that he is in LA, riding with the king, and spending time with Hollywood celebs.
                            Not sure.....in LA, he will be just another guy with a podcast. Can't break through The Ringer podcast mafia there. Could join them tho

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

No greater authority on the Laughingstock Raptors Era than Chris Bosh.
                              I dunno....BARGNANI!
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X