Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't teach wingspan wrote: View Post

And rumours say that DeRozan wants to come back east if he's traded. Can't say I blame him for that one
    Is he missing the winters? Haha ...and I can't recall him complaining here about the cold. SA is a small town compared to TO... and Pops is not easy to play for. But I don't see a spot for him with the Raps.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post

Is he missing the winters? Haha ...and I can't recall him complaining here about the cold. SA is a small town compared to TO... and Pops is not easy to play for. But I don't see a spot for him with the Raps.
      I don't either. Buddy just wants to get back to the conference. Get those All-Star appearance bonuses a little more easily I imagine, or some other related reason.

Edit: a word

Comment

• Spurs vs Pistons tonight. Casey and DeRozan's teams are both in the lottery.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I still cannot believe that there are still a handful of people that are stupidly being sentimental and nostalgic with the idea of Derozan playing for the Raptors again.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
            Spurs vs Pistons tonight. Casey and DeRozan's teams are both in the lottery.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              This was me after our last sweep. I was done following the raptors like a die hard unless masai made changes. I was telling my dad, girlfriend all my friends who are fans that im not watching every regular season game again I know how this ends ever year. Was saying the only way i could get back in was if casey got fired and masai made a major move.... Lo and Behold, You hooked me back in and it was a hell of a ride.
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• The overrated Denver "soft" Nuggets lost to the Fox-less and Bagley-less Sacramento Kings last night. Guess how many points they scored in the 2nd half last night? *drumroll* 32 points. Lol. Good luck in the 1st round.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

"no wonder Timberwolves fired you"...bro it's like we don't exist lmaooooooo
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I think it's gonna be a Demar-Gordon trade, Bookmark this.
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Apparently Kawhi and PG haven't even had a practice together yet? That's uhh...not ideal.

(cue Iverson talking about practice)

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                        Apparently Kawhi and PG haven't even had a practice together yet? That's uhh...not ideal.

(cue Iverson talking about practice)
                        I hate how good they're going to be .... until 1 gets injured

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                          I think it's gonna be a Demar-Gordon trade, Bookmark this.
                          That could work for everyone. Orlando is probably hoping for their front court to be Mo bamba and Jonathan Isaac. They need some perimeter scoring

Comment

• can't teach wingspan wrote: View Post

And rumours say that DeRozan wants to come back east if he's traded. Can't say I blame him for that one
                            You can't go home again....

Comment

Rumours of a DeRozan trade are heating up. How about this one? lol.

"We tried, they didn't want you"

Comment

• Watching Kawhi in Bucks vs Clippers. Yeah, the Bucks are pretty good.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X