Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
    DeMar named player of the week in the west. Even though one of his wins was against us I'm happy for the guy, a lot of Spurs fans were shitting on him earlier this season.

Hope they can make the playoffs and he can get another shot at improving his playoff performance and maybe making the second round.
    Doubt it, they'd mostly likely play the Lakers, if not, the Jazz, Nuggets, Rockets or Clippers. The best I could see would be taking the Jazz or Nuggets to 6 or 7
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Doubt it, they'd mostly likely play the Lakers, if not, the Jazz, Nuggets, Rockets or Clippers. The best I could see would be taking the Jazz or Nuggets to 6 or 7
      Yeah it's not likely but one can hope.

I could actually see them giving the Rockets some trouble as Murray and White are excellent defenders. They beat the Rockets once already and lost the second game by 2.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
        DeMar named player of the week in the west. Even though one of his wins was against us I'm happy for the guy, a lot of Spurs fans were shitting on him earlier this season.

Hope they can make the playoffs and he can get another shot at improving his playoff performance and maybe making the second round.
        Think of how hard it was for Spurs fans to see Kawhi traded for him while KL goes on to win the chip
        Lots of understandable/irrational anger towards DeMar I'm sure

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Still love the guy
          Shoulda had a ring
          What did he do to deserve a ring?
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• You all know what I think of Kawhi aka the GROAT, but should the Raptors also retire DeRozan's number?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
              You all know what I think of Kawhi aka the GROAT, but should the Raptors also retire DeRozan's number?
              Yes, but Lowry before both of them. Hell hang that 7 in the rafters tomorrow
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

You all know what I think of Kawhi aka the GROAT, but should the Raptors also retire DeRozan's number?
                Well, they probably shouldn't retire Kawhi's number. DeMar... maybe, like after his career is over, depending on what has happened with the franchise since. Lowry is the pretty clear cut #1, and I think Vince should probably get consideration after Lowry's is up there and before talking about DD or Kawhi, if he ever retires.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

What did he do to deserve a ring?
                  What did OG or Lin or Loyd do?
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

What did Loyd do?

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Yes, but Lowry before both of them. Hell hang that 7 in the rafters tomorrow
                      Vince #15 should be the first number retired. They SHOULD retire it next year. He's gonna retire after this season. It makes sense too, he was their first ever superstar.

To everyone who's saying Lowry, Lowry has what, 3 more years left maybe 5, I dunno how long he's gonna continue to play. Y'all gonna have Vince wait that many years to have his number retired? c'mon man.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

What did OG or Lin or Loyd do?
                        They were part of last year's championship team, JV wasn't. It's that simple.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• To me it's pretty easy - Vince, Lowry, DeRozan and the greatest of them all Kawhi Leonard should all have their numbers retired. Kawhi also deserves to have a statue. A statue of "The Shot". This is not a hard decision. Those four are the only players deserving to have their numbers retired.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

They were part of last year's championship team, JV wasn't. It's that simple.
                            Gee, for some reason I seem to recall JV (and Miles, and Delon) playing for last year's team. Weird.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Vince #15 should be the first number retired. They SHOULD retire it next year. He's gonna retire after this season. It makes sense too, he was their first ever superstar.

To everyone who's saying Lowry, Lowry has what, 3 more years left maybe 5, I dunno how long he's gonna continue to play. Y'all gonna have Vince wait that many years to have his number retired? c'mon man.
                              Ya.. It would kind of be poetic justice.
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

To me it's pretty easy - Vince, Lowry, DeRozan and the greatest of them all Kawhi Leonard should all have their numbers retired. Kawhi also deserves to have a statue. A statue of "The Shot". This is not a hard decision. Those four are the only players deserving to have their numbers retired.
                                Lowry is the correct answer. You got one out of four correct, which is way better than your usual average.

Comment

Working...
                                X