Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Go JV over his abuser Casey
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Shaqtin for Jakob

Comment

• What a beauty

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Shaqtin for Jakob
          Remember when Poeltl and Siakam were a pair? But one was a top 10 pick and one was a raw hustle player who started late and had to go to the G League? But Masai knew which one to keep and which one to trade? Hot damn.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Jonas Valanciunas scores 26 to lead Grizzlies over Pistons

-should have had a ring lol

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
              Not to mention 17 Rebounds.

He’s always feasted on Drummond.

Must’ve felt good to beat Casey putting up leading numbers on his squad and crushing their spirits whilst SEEING THE COURT in the fourth.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Not to mention 17 Rebounds.

He’s always feasted on Drummond.

Must’ve felt good to beat Casey putting up leading numbers on his squad and crushing their spirits whilst SEEING THE COURT in the fourth.
                Casey: "Well, I'm not one to talk himself up, but I did have a big hand in that young man's development."

Imagine how many allstar games he would have played in without Casey's "help."

Comment

• One of the stories coming out is " Chris Bosh not going to the HOF " .. Did we all see the guys going in … Chris Bosh
                  should not and never be lumped in with Garnet , Duncan and Kobe .. Chris Bosh is a boarder line HOF

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                    One of the stories coming out is " Chris Bosh not going to the HOF " .. Did we all see the guys going in … Chris Bosh
                    should not and never be lumped in with Garnet , Duncan and Kobe .. Chris Bosh is a boarder line HOF
                    Bosh will make the HOF. Maybe not as a first balloter, but he'll definitely get in. Multiple championships, an absolute pile of all star selections, an Olympic gold medal, and awesome raw boxscore production in the middle of his career.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

One of the stories coming out is " Chris Bosh not going to the HOF " .. Did we all see the guys going in … Chris Bosh
                      I'm not sure you know what you did there but it's Dennis Rodman who is a boarderline HOF

Comment

Yeah its better he wait, he's absolutely the tier 2 of that class. I almost feel bad for Duncan too, an all time great, going in Kobe's year. You wonder if they should do 2 different ceremonies
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Yeah its better he wait, he's absolutely the tier 2 of that class. I almost feel bad for Duncan too, an all time great, going in Kobe's year. You wonder if they should do 2 different ceremonies
                          Ya its defiantly a tough class for CB4 to make it. He will tho. Duncan has a case as the era greatest player over Kobe. Wasn't flashy but never had a down season like Kobe. never won less then 50 games and was a legit contender ever single year. It's almost taboo to say at this point but I think their a legitimate argument that Duncan was the best player of the era

Comment

• Bosh is now whining about not making the HOF this guy man. Garnett, Kobe, Duncan. All first ballot hof'ers. Bosh is simply not in that level - not even close.

He's going to be in the HOF one day but not as a first balloter. And again, Chris Webber. Webber has been snubbed for 3-4 straight years now. Imo he's had a better career, and definitely in his prime was a better player than Bosh...

I can't finish what I want to say because my stop is here but you know what I mean lol. Gotta go.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                              Bosh is now whining about not making the HOF this guy man. Garnett, Kobe, Duncan. All first ballot hof'ers. Bosh is simply not in that level - not even close.

He's going to be in the HOF one day but not as a first balloter. And again, Chris Webber. Webber has been snubbed for 3-4 straight years now. Imo he's had a better career, and definitely in his prime was a better player than Bosh...

I can't finish what I want to say because my stop is here but you know what I mean lol. Gotta go.
                              Some players are humbled by being inducted into the HOF ... Not Bosh he has already determined he is a HOF'er .. His claim to fame is all those All star berths .. When the other conference is full of HOF PF and you play in the East that is a fact HOF committee should take into effect .

Take away playing with James .. How is Bosh any different then the Spurs Aldraidge

Comment

Some players are humbled by being inducted into the HOF ... Not Bosh he has already determined he is a HOF'er .. His claim to fame is all those All star berths .. When the other conference is full of HOF PF and you play in the East that is a fact HOF committee should take into effect .

Take away playing with James .. How is Bosh any different then the Spurs Aldraidge
                                I think we were just talking about this a couple weeks ago. I think Chris wouldn't have been a HOF lock without the rings, some think even the 11 all star would be enough. Its a good debate.
                                Skill wise Chris is right there in the Webber, Aldridge level. I'm not sold on aldridge being a HOF. Webber could be but he has had all his college accolade stripped so now its a tougher sell.
                                I guess without the rings there would probably eventually be a down year in talent where bosh would get in anyways. I feel like Webber might be waiting a long time and i dont think LMA makes it.

Comment

Working...
                                X