Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He was also a team high +26. JV put on a performance. Like he typically does.

Comment

• DeRozan put up an ugly 5/21, and the Spurs lost by 4. Sounds really familiar.

Comment

• Gasol stat line DNP .. I don't think that is what he signed up for .

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

I changed my mind from yesterday.. Bosh because he has an Olympic gold and a Fiba bronze. LMA did not play international basketball as far as I can tell. So Bosh has the better basketball resume (and for the HOF it's not just NBA but all of basketball). I don't consider Bosh's rings when voting here.
          Well Chris Bosh was on with Bill Simmons and like always it seems like playing for the Raptors was erased from his mind ... I swear if somebody didn't know details about Bosh's career they would think the Heat drafted him . Chris Bosh's has a book out " Letters to a young athlete " What is it about telling a young player to join a super team ?

Comment

• Kawhi Leonard is out for game 5 . He could be out for the series . Doesn't look good for him getting another ring

Comment

• Wait so Serge has a player option for next year? Get him back!!! 4 years 50 million........

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
                Wait so Serge has a player option for next year? Get him back!!! 4 years 50 million........
                He'll get a 2 year deal somewhere but it won't be here. More likely he'll just opt in

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

He'll get a 2 year deal somewhere but it won't be here. More likely he'll just opt in
                  With his injury issue this year and might like being in LA you are right he might opt in .. Or he might opt out and go to the Lakers .

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Why not here? He did like it here, and we could use his skill set......

Comment

Why not here? He did like it here, and we could use his skill set......
                      I just think the Raptors have turned the page and will move on from Serge, Norm, Green, Kawhi ... and Kyle
                      If Serge wants to opt out there and opt in here....on a one year...count me in.

Comment

Wait so Serge has a player option for next year? Get him back!!! 4 years 50 million........
                        Pretty sure he'd have to take the full mid-level here like he did with the Clippers, so it'd have to be more like 4/36 (if we were willing to sign him for that long).

Comment

• TheWaterboy wrote: View Post

Pretty sure he'd have to take the full mid-level here like he did with the Clippers, so it'd have to be more like 4/36 (if we were willing to sign him for that long).
                          I'd happy go for that......he's a very versatile player.

Comment

• Serge had back surgery and may not even be ready for the beginning of next season . I am pretty sure he is going to pick up his option .

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                              Serge had back surgery and may not even be ready for the beginning of next season . I am pretty sure he is going to pick up his option .
                              Yeah he's damaged goods
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Guys they moved on from Serge when they absolutely didn't have to (no, not even to keep room for Giannis) last summer. They won't try to bring him back now.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X