Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    Guys they moved on from Serge when they absolutely didn't have to (no, not even to keep room for Giannis) last summer. They won't try to bring him back now.
    Serge is a player option for 2021-2022 ($9,720,900) It doesn't matter if Clippers try to bring him back, it's not up to them.

I think he opts in.

Comment

Guys they moved on from Serge when they absolutely didn't have to (no, not even to keep room for Giannis) last summer. They won't try to bring him back now.
      Dont remind me. Didnt like it then and dont like it now.

but, it got us the future GROAT 4th pick, so all good.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Serge is a player option for 2021-2022 ($9,720,900) It doesn't matter if Clippers try to bring him back, it's not up to them.

I think he opts in.
        I was talking about the Raptors.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I was talking about the Raptors.
          Got it

It would help i there wasn't draft talk on 10 threads here to keep up with

Comment

• Rick Carlisle is hired by the Pacers to be their next coach . Ex Raptor assistant coach Nate Bjorkgren lasted only one season with the Pacers . I wonder if he will come back to Raptors coaching staff .
            Last edited by guyroch; Thu Jun 24, 2021, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• DeMar would look good in purple and yellow(it's yellow not gold). I'd love to see him win a chip.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Hate the fact Shannon kept on harping & bringing the history that anybody big left the team. Kyle Lowry stayed.

Comment

• Gasol is putting up sad numbers in the Olympics . He always excelled at FIBA but today 2 points -12 in a game his team won by 10

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    Hate the fact Shannon kept on harping & bringing the history that anybody big left the team. Kyle Lowry stayed.

You think Shannon Sharpe even knows who Lowry is? lol
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

You think Shannon Sharpe even knows who Lowry is? lol
                      Shannon needs to stick to football, his basketball knowledge is rudimentary at best & he is basically a Lakers homer.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Shannon needs to stick to football, his basketball knowledge is rudimentary at best & he is basically a Lakers homer.
                        It's a prerequisite for these guys like Sharpe, Stephen A, Skip Bayless etc... to not have any idea what the fuck they're talking about so they can stumble into hot takes that piss everyone off and get them talking.

Comment

• Caboclo to the C*^#tics?! This can’t be allowed

edit: the basketball gods listened. They actually made Woj wrong. Bruno Fernando going to Boston
                          Last edited by Jclaw; Fri Jul 30, 2021, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• Wonder if he heads to Europe. Could get a G-league deal with a team maybe. Good luck to Mr. 99.

Comment

• We got 2nd rounder out of him. Trust Masai I guess.
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Nice to see Norm get paid 90 million......good for him!

Comment

Working...
                                X