Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
    Nice to see Norm get paid 90 million......good for him!
    If he stayed in T.O and didn't get traded .. I am pretty sure he would have wanted 20 plus million a year ? I guess
    the Raptors weren't going to give him 5 years .

I don't know what the Raptors are right now ? Rebuilding ? Gary Trent if he gives us Norm type of numbers in the next 2 years is going to be asking for a lot of $$$$$

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post

If he stayed in T.O and didn't get traded .. I am pretty sure he would have wanted 20 plus million a year ? I guess
      the Raptors weren't going to give him 5 years .

I don't know what the Raptors are right now ? Rebuilding ? Gary Trent if he gives us Norm type of numbers in the next 2 years is going to be asking for a lot of $$$$$
      My guess the Raps might flip him next summer or this year depending how well he will do vs how the rest of the pieces fall into place.

Comment

• I think Gary Trent shows flashes of being more than Norm....we will see I guess.

Comment

I think Gary Trent shows flashes of being more than Norm....we will see I guess.
          Yes flashes .. If he becomes as much or more then Norm then in 2 summers he is going to demand crazy money and Norm in 2 summers will still be making 18 million a season

Comment

Yes flashes .. If he becomes as much or more then Norm then in 2 summers he is going to demand crazy money and Norm in 2 summers will still be making 18 million a season
            lol.. not a bad point

Comment

If he becomes much more than Norm in the next two seasons he'll be traded for value at that point.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

If he becomes much more than Norm in the next two seasons he'll be traded for value at that point.
                Norm was lights out for us, just before he got traded to the Blazers... so "much more than Norm" would imply All-Star, at a minimum.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Norm was lights out for us, just before he got traded to the Blazers... so "much more than Norm" would imply All-Star, at a minimum.
                  Borderline, anyway. If he's opting out of ~20M, he'll be expecting a long term deal near that amount, so he'll have been playing quite well.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Nice to see Norm get paid 90 million......good for him!
                    They HAVE to trade CJ Mccollum now right? I mean the answer is smacking you in the face
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        Better package than what the Raps will get for Lowry SMH.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Better package than what the Raps will get for Lowry SMH.
                          Yep. Dragic/Achiuwa/2nd basically equal to Young, 2 seconds. They got an extra unprotected first, Masai should have been able to wrangle another pick.
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Yep. Dragic/Achiuwa/2nd basically equal to Young, 2 seconds. They got an extra unprotected first, Masai should have been able to wrangle another pick.
                            Not from Riley he ain't.

Maybe wrangle something decent from Dallas when they drop Dragic there.

Or hell just give Sacramento a call they don't know what the hell they are doing there anyway.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Achiuwa was picked in the first round.. so that's the equivalent of that FRP. Is Dragic equivalent or worse than Young + 2nd rounder though?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Achiuwa was picked in the first round..
                                It's not quite how that works asset wise. Bruno was picked in the first.

Comment

Working...
                                X