Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saints91 wrote: View Post

It's not quite how that works asset wise. Bruno was picked in the first.
    Yeah I know.. draft picks depreciate the day you sign them.. so a FRP would be better. But it's still a mystery box, and no idea where that pick might land under what kind of draft year. Our front office liked Achiuwa though.. enough to make this deal.

We might have scouted him when we scouted Flynn but couldn't get him since he was taken at 20 already.

Comment

• I was just busting your balls I agree, he's totally a Raptor player. Do you think they would've picked Suggs if they knew this was going to happen?

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
        I was just busting your balls I agree, he's totally a Raptor player. Do you think they would've picked Suggs if they knew this was going to happen?
        I don’t see anything that’s happening here changing the way they approached the draft.

All of this could’ve been predicted to some degree.

Comment

• Vince Carter the National TV Analyst for NBC coverage of US vs France

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
            Vince Carter the National TV Analyst for NBC coverage of US vs France
            Weis choice.

Errrr... i'll show myself out.

Comment

• TheWaterboy wrote: View Post

Weis choice.

I'm sure he'll give and over the top performance

Comment

• TheWaterboy wrote: View Post

Weis choice.

Although he quit on his NBA team due to BabCOCK idiocy…in defense of him, he represented well his country with honors unlike Steve pseudo Canadian Nash who never did. What a loser.

Vince Carter fwiw, was more influential to all those Canadian players in the NBA past and present than that loser
                Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Sat Aug 7, 2021, 12:35 AM.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Although he quit on his NBA team due to BabCOCK idiocy…in defense of him, he represented well his country with honors unlike Steve pseudo Canadian Nash who never did. What a loser.

Vince Carter fwiw, was more influential to all those Canadian players in the NBA past and present than that loser
                  Guess you weren't around for the Sydney Olympics?
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• This sucks.. hope he makes a full recovery.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• And now for something completely different...

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          And now for something completely different...

At first I wondered why you posted. Then I saw who shows up at the 2:40 mark. LMAO wtf
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

At first I wondered why you posted. Then I saw who shows up at the 2:40 mark. LMAO wtf

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Kawhi has one expression off the court: "I'm bored and confused, and what do I do with these giant hands"
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Kawhi has one expression off the court: "I'm bored and confused, and what do I do with these giant hands"
                                It would be more natural if Kawhi had a basketball in his hands & was spinning it around rather than looking like the awkward background dancer that doesn't really want to be there in some elementary school play.

Comment

Working...
                                X