Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NBA equivalent of asking someone to spend $100 on a gift

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      The NBA equivalent of asking someone to spend $100 on a gift

What's it work out to, like 0.33% of his yearly salary?

Comment

• We still have his rights next season correct?!

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
          We still have his rights next season correct?!

Jalen Druggs > Jalen Suggs

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
            We still have his rights next season correct?!

Yep

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Yep
              Good he looks NBA ready and judging by this clip he also put in some work on his playmaking so I think there is a room for him on the roster next season.

Comment

• Lowry out here doin his best Jerry Seinfeld

“We all were mutually agreed that it was time,” Lowry said of his departure from Toronto, per Jonathan Abrams of The New York Times. “It’s hard to put it into words. It was just time. For me, I knew with Miami it was the right situation, right timing, right place, right people, right everything.”

Obviously, Lowry had more say in his exit from the Raptors than DeRozan, his longtime teammate. In fact, Ujiri even admitted that it was important for optics that player and team collaborated on a deal that would be good for both sides.
                “I had say and I had a little bit, I wouldn’t say power — but I had a little bit of, ‘Listen, it’s not going to be a good look if we don’t collaborate on this together,'”Lowry said. “We all agreed that to be on the same page was the best thing to do, and that was that.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• PJ Tucker said he had a tough rookie year, where he didn't fit, nobody was helping him and he misbehaved which is why he was cut. Shows you the importance of culture, players and vet leadership all of which Masai helped to bring and cultivate.

Comment

• Amir Johnson will play for the G-League Ignite this season.

The Ignite won’t be part of the standard G League regular season that runs from December to April, but the club will compete in the NBAGL’s inaugural “Showcase Cup,” a tournament which tips off on November 5 and ends just before Christmas.

Comment

• Still weird to think that we now have a legacy in this league. Feels like just that just yesterday, Isaiah was crashing through the logo.

"Randle missed a pair of free throws with 4.7 seconds left to give Chicago the final possession, but DeRozan missed a 15-foot, pull-up shot with Barrett helping to cover him

Barrett, a 21-year-old Toronto native, had an idea of what DeRozan might try to do. Barrett said he idolized DeRozan, a 13-year veteran and four-time All-Star, when DeRozan played for the Raptors.

“He was one of my favorite players and the pride and joy of Toronto,” Barrett said. “Thankfully, I was able to stay down and was just able to help”

https://www.thescore.com/nba/news/22...lls-first-loss

Comment

I mean, you're right, he probably can only average 12 to 16 per night on an effective team these days. But 1 for 8, and 9 for 34 total, should not be the norm, or they'd have every right to be annoyed
                          The Heat keep on winning but Lowry 2-10 last night ... He is shooting 27 percent from the field and 14 percent from 3 .. He is 35 years old, and Raptors streak of playoff berths means also a lot of mileage on those legs . Is it catching up to him ? Does he like Gasol just make everyone around him better and Heat fans like Rap fans should not just look at boxscores .. I think Hero's bounce back season has really helped .

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                            Still weird to think that we now have a legacy in this league. Feels like just that just yesterday, Isaiah was crashing through the logo.

"Randle missed a pair of free throws with 4.7 seconds left to give Chicago the final possession, but DeRozan missed a 15-foot, pull-up shot with Barrett helping to cover him

Barrett, a 21-year-old Toronto native, had an idea of what DeRozan might try to do. Barrett said he idolized DeRozan, a 13-year veteran and four-time All-Star, when DeRozan played for the Raptors.

“He was one of my favorite players and the pride and joy of Toronto,” Barrett said. “Thankfully, I was able to stay down and was just able to help”

https://www.thescore.com/nba/news/22...lls-first-loss
                            I am starting to ask myself what is Barret and what should the bar of expectations be ? Is his bar DeRozan ? He is only 21 years old and that is the age of some rookies in the league .

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post

The Heat keep on winning but Lowry 2-10 last night ... He is shooting 27 percent from the field and 14 percent from 3 .. He is 35 years old, and Raptors streak of playoff berths means also a lot of mileage on those legs . Is it catching up to him ? Does he like Gasol just make everyone around him better and Heat fans like Rap fans should not just look at boxscores .. I think Hero's bounce back season has really helped .
                              Kyle has more assists than points, lol. There's no coincidence that bam and herro are off to career starts, he's helped them immensely.

But bruh...we're still waiting for you to score 10 points.

I said it before. Kyle has found a nice old folks home to kick up his feet. Miami needs what be brings. But he seems a little over the hill as far as creating his own chances.

Comment

Kyle has more assists than points, lol. There's no coincidence that bam and herro are off to career starts, he's helped them immensely.

But bruh...we're still waiting for you to score 10 points.

I said it before. Kyle has found a nice old folks home to kick up his feet. Miami needs what be brings. But he seems a little over the hill as far as creating his own chances.
                                This is the most IGNORANT post of this forum of all time

But slandering Kyle, it seems that you made it a mission lately and will try your hardest to elicit some kind of reaction.

Bet you even haven’t not pick up a basketball in your life….so stfu !

Comment

Working...
                                X