Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    According to Chuck's wiki page, he left Toronto in the summer of 2008.
    That’s in keeping with me misremembering much of my past. Sounded good though.

Comment

• Comment

• If you guys want some fun Raptors nostalgia, watch DeMar in the fourth quarter of Bulls games. Chicago basically just gives him the ball every possession and lets him work.

He absolutely dismantled the Nets tonight. Amazing stuff.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
          If you guys want some fun Raptors nostalgia, watch DeMar in the fourth quarter of Bulls games. Chicago basically just gives him the ball every possession and lets him work.

He absolutely dismantled the Nets tonight. Amazing stuff.
          He is having the best season of his career so far at age 32, which is impressive.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

He is having the best season of his career so far at age 32, which is impressive.
            Demar added something to his game every year while he was here, and that drive to be better hasn’t abated. Happy for him.

Comment

• Comment

He's having an MVP caliber season. The bulls also currently have the 5th best record in the league. If things remains t the same or better for him and the team he'll be in the conversation.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

He's having an MVP caliber season. The bulls also currently have the 5th best record in the league. If things remains t the same or better for him and the team he'll be in the conversation.
                  I am so happy for DeRozan ... All the shit he had to listen too about being paid too much ... Next up is hopefully an all star berth .

Comment

• Comment

• Saw this picture on my memories today. Look at these baby faces. Can't wait to see these jerseys hang at the Scosh

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Saw this picture on my memories today. Look at these baby faces. Can't wait to see these jerseys hang at the Scosh

damn i might tear up lol
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Our old pal, Mr GROAT, Mr Kyle has been on a tear for the Heat lately. Last 8 games especially lethal. 15 dimes last game, his 3rd double digit dime game in the last 5.
                          Dec 17 @ORL W, 115-105 35 .500 1.000 2 11 5 15 0 2 5
                          Dec 15 @PHI W, 101-96 39 .333 .750 3 14 6 5 0 0 6
                          Dec 13 @CLE L, 94-105 38 .500 1.000 4 22 3 5 1 1 2
                          Dec 11 CHI W, 118-92 29 .600 - 4 16 3 14 2 0 2
                          Dec 8 MIL W, 113-104 39 .429 - 4 22 2 13 1 0 6
                          Dec 6 MEM L, 90-105 40 .556 .857 1 17 4 8 1 1 4
                          Dec 4 @MIL L, 102-124 28 .333 .333 1 10 2 7 0 1 3
                          Dec 3 @IND W, 113-104 38 .500 1.000 6 26 3 9 0 0 4
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Comment

• It is really satisfying to see DeMar keep pushing the limits of his potential. There were so many Raps fans (and general NBA fans) who shit on him that I hope he can cap this redemption arc off with a solid playoff run.

Comment

It is really satisfying to see DeMar keep pushing the limits of his potential. There were so many Raps fans (and general NBA fans) who shit on him that I hope he can cap this redemption arc off with a solid playoff run.
                                There's also always been a huge amount of love for Demar here, and always will be.

Wishing Deebo all the success in the world. You gotta love to see it.

Comment

Working...
                                X