Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

golden knows the rules.

?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

You and me both, pal.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM vs golden . There can only be one gold...member

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          GOLDBLUM vs golden . There can only be one gold...member

Loser has to change their name to Silver or Silverblum.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            GOLDBLUM vs golden . There can only be one gold...member

*cough* Hall of Famer *cough*

Comment

*cough* Hall of Famer *cough*

Comment

• Recap: Suns demolish Hornets, 133-99, in Biyombo debut - Bright Side Of The Sun

Bismack Biyombo back in NBA on 10 day contract .. Curious why Raptors didn't give him a call during COVID period ..

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Loser has to change their name to Silver or Silverblum.
                  Or winner gets Platinum.

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                    Recap: Suns demolish Hornets, 133-99, in Biyombo debut - Bright Side Of The Sun

Bismack Biyombo back in NBA on 10 day contract .. Curious why Raptors didn't give him a call during COVID period ..
                    I don't understand why Biyombo wasn't already signed to a regular NBA contract. He's only 29 and had a decent season last year. He still rebounds, block shots, and scores efficiently at the basket. Same as he always has. You'd think he would have a backup C role somewhere at the vet min at least.

Comment

or winner gets platinum.
                      PLATIBLUM it is.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

I don't understand why Biyombo wasn't already signed to a regular NBA contract. He's only 29 and had a decent season last year. He still rebounds, block shots, and scores efficiently at the basket. Same as he always has. You'd think he would have a backup C role somewhere at the vet min at least.
                        I wonder if there are any teams out there in need of a big.... (ahem)

I'd actually heard that Suns might make some minor roster adjustments in order to keep a 10 day contract that they like... Biz could well be it. He seems like a great fit there, playing inside with CP3... being asked to do very simple things -- and doing them well.

Comment

I wonder if there are any teams out there in need of a big.... (ahem)

I'd actually heard that Suns might make some minor roster adjustments in order to keep a 10 day contract that they like... Biz could well be it. He seems like a great fit there, playing inside with CP3... being asked to do very simple things -- and doing them well.
                          My suspicion was confirmed... Suns signing Biyombo for the rest of the year...

Comment

My suspicion was confirmed... Suns signing Biyombo for the rest of the year...
                            Happy for the Bis-man. Will be pulling for him to get rotation minutes in the playoffs, playoff biyombo is a treat
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Jv says he misses Toronto, let's fix this.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
                                Jv says he misses Toronto, let's fix this.
                                There GM seems to not know what he is doing and so it might be a easy get .

Comment

Working...
                                X