Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was wondering why Matt Thomas was trending on twitter lol
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

i was wondering why Matt Thomas was trending on twitter lol
      I just think about the days when part of our fanbase was complaining about why Matt Thomas wasn't getting minutes.

Comment

• Clippers guard Norman Powell has suffered a fractured medial sesamoid bone in his left foot, the team announced. The treatment is non-surgical at this time and no timetable was issued for his return.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
          Clippers guard Norman Powell has suffered a fractured medial sesamoid bone in his left foot, the team announced. The treatment is non-surgical at this time and no timetable was issued for his return.
          That's his big toe knuckle bone.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
            Clippers guard Norman Powell has suffered a fractured medial sesamoid bone in his left foot, the team announced. The treatment is non-surgical at this time and no timetable was issued for his return.
            Don't know if Clippers even have a 1st round pic .. Cause if they do this is good news to go down in the standings . If they don't then this is the Clippers jinx

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post

Don't know if Clippers even have a 1st round pic .. Cause if they do this is good news to go down in the standings . If they don't then this is the Clippers jinx
              OKC has the pick

Comment

• What DeRozan is doing this year is the complete definition of MVP.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• putting Raptors and ex-Raptors on posters

Comment

• Second best SG in Bulls history after Jimmy Butler

Comment

• This is what i'm saying. If you follow the Bulls you know what i'm talking about. But the media creates this narratives about these players and these awards. Their MVP this year is Embiid, so I guess it's Embiid?

DeRozan is the complete definition of MVP. He has completely turned the Bulls franchise around. LaVine is great but he's been in and out of the lineup this year because of injuries and COVID. Pat Williams suffered a season ending injury the first week of the season. And Ball and Caruso have been out of the lineup for most of the season because of injuries and COVID. DeRozan is the one guy that has kept them afloat. If they get everyone back before the playoffs they are going to be a dangerous team.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                        This is what i'm saying. If you follow the Bulls you know what i'm talking about. But the media creates this narratives about these players and these awards. Their MVP this year is Embiid, so I guess it's Embiid?

DeRozan is the complete definition of MVP. He has completely turned the Bulls franchise around. LaVine is great but he's been in and out of the lineup this year because of injuries and COVID. Pat Williams suffered a season ending injury the first week of the season. And Ball and Caruso have been out of the lineup for most of the season because of injuries and COVID. DeRozan is the one guy that has kept them afloat. If they get everyone back before the playoffs they are going to be a dangerous team.

Sure, he's playing LIKE an mvp. The problem is, at least 3 guys are better and winning close to as many games. I got jokic, embiid, giannis right now. Without looking that would definitely be the first time no American was nominated
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

This is what i'm saying. If you follow the Bulls you know what i'm talking about. But the media creates this narratives about these players and these awards. Their MVP this year is Embiid, so I guess it's Embiid?

To be fair Arturas KarniĊĦovas turned it around, a great outcome though.
                          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

What DeRozan is doing this year is the complete definition of MVP.

Add game 7 in a row .. 38 points while shooting over 50 per cent .. Something even Harden and other great scorers haven't done

Comment

• The worst thing to happen to Demar professionally was getting traded from the Raptors.

Then the best thing to happen to Demar professionally was getting traded to the Bulls. Hopefully he's finally at peace

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• https://twitter.com/TheNBACentral/st...lsVZf-wJ8ABPmw

Demar 8 games and counting now ..

Comment

Working...
                                X