Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post
    Will Kyle get this kind of intro sunday night?

He can and should get the longest and loudest standing O in Raptor history.
    GROAT - Greatest Reception Of All Time

After that, I'm not really into the hero worship, I remember what he did, thanks for the memories.
    But you play for the enemy now, a team that stands in the way of our purpose; that means you're now the enemy and he'll be trying his best to torpedo us. Run him into the ground .... drinks and yuks later.

Comment

• And what a strange thing to admit, you'd still get you welcome back in this game with fans even if you werehere previously without fans. What if skipping htat game cost you a seeding position?

Regarding the previous game in Toronto (without fans):
      "You know me. I wasn’t going to do that without fans. There’s no way I was going back without fans, no matter what," Lowry told the Star.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
        And what a strange thing to admit, you'd still get you welcome back in this game with fans even if you werehere previously without fans. What if skipping htat game cost you a seeding position?

"You know me. I wasn’t going to do that without fans. There’s no way I was going back without fans, no matter what," Lowry told the Star.
        And what a strange thing to get riled up about, an athlete saying how much YOU, literally you the Raptor fan, mean to him. "Bah humbug, fuck you, play every game like it's yer last!"

It was an emotional 8 year journey, from cranky hard headed kid to embracing we the north to success to heartbreak to more success to more heartbreak to demar leaving to culminating in a championship and ending with grooming our next core. Some of us actually came away from that feeling something
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

And what a strange thing to admit, you'd still get you welcome back in this game with fans even if you werehere previously without fans. What if skipping htat game cost you a seeding position?

That was the side of Lowry I never liked. The universe always had to revolve around him getting his validation and things the way he wanted. It worked because we won.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

And what a strange thing to get riled up about, an athlete saying how much YOU, literally you the Raptor fan, mean to him. "Bah humbug, fuck you, play every game like it's yer last!"

It was an emotional 8 year journey, from cranky hard headed kid to embracing we the north to success to heartbreak to more success to more heartbreak to demar leaving to culminating in a championship and ending with grooming our next core. Some of us actually came away from that feeling something
            "riled up".
            Put down the mirror Keon, there's literally no one riled up .....but you.
            "fuck you"
            Put down the pipe....where the hell does that even come from?
            Oh, you're feeling something ....well then....

Comment

• How would you feel if a significant free agent signed here but skipped a game against his old team because not enough fans could witness his return and it cost us a post season appearance or a favorable playoff matchup? It just struck me as ridiculous; play the last game and get your standing O tomorrow.

Comment

"riled up".
                Put down the mirror Keon, there's literally no one riled up .....but you.
                "fuck you"
                Put down the pipe....where the hell does that even come from?
                Oh, you're feeling something ....well then....
                Talk your shit about Westbrook. Slander durant. Gossip about harden and irving. Lambast Lebron. But,

*Will Smith voice* KEEP KYLE LOWRYS NAME, OUT YO FUCKIN MOUTH

Comment

Talk your shit about Westbrook. Slander durant. Gossip about harden and irving. Lambast Lebron. But,

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd .... you didn't answer either question

Comment

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd .... you didn't answer either question
                    There's nothing to answer. I ride with my guys. I'm biased, damn straight. That's Raptor Family.

Comment

Speaking of Will Smith.....

Comment

• I just have one advice for the Raps on sunday: Don't. Poke. The. Bear.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• https://www.sportsnet.ca/nba/article...ake-next-step/

Great article from Grange. Every Raps writer is trying to find a different angle on covering KLOE’s return. This is an interesting one. Unbelievable to watch the Lieweke interview as well. He’s such a footnote in our championship history but he was huge.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                            https://www.sportsnet.ca/nba/article...ake-next-step/

Great article from Grange. Every Raps writer is trying to find a different angle on covering KLOE’s return. This is an interesting one. Unbelievable to watch the Lieweke interview as well. He’s such a footnote in our championship history but he was huge.
                            Leiweke was the start of it all. Hired Masai, set the front office right and we went on from there.

Comment

• Get the man his own thread

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                                Get the man his own thread

Those watermelon sport coats are hilariously hideous

Comment

Working...
                                X