Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is crazy.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Sounds like the rantings of mental illness....

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
        Sounds like the rantings of mental illness....
        USA has issues. Nuts how many dirt poor white people are billionaire bootlickers who blame poor minorities for their low pay instead of the people paying them poorly. I mean I'm not that shocked because that's exactly what the media here is trying to do. It's just shocking how effective if is.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

USA has issues. Nuts how many dirt poor white people are billionaire bootlickers who blame poor minorities for their low pay instead of the people paying them poorly. I mean I'm not that shocked because that's exactly what the media here is trying to do. It's just shocking how effective if is.
          I'm not sure what this means. Serious question

In ON, we have a lot a white and black people who hate on Mexican migrant workers for taking low paid jobs picking fruits and vegetables on our farms. Jobs that no one else will do, they come here for 6-8 months a years for decades sometimes, living in horrible conditions that know one wants to acknowledge. Is that the kind of thing you're talking about "poor people blaming minorities"?

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Hard to fight "the man" on inequality and imbalance when you're too busy fighting with each other on the internet about skin color and identity politics
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I'm not sure what this means. Serious question

In ON, we have a lot a white and black people who hate on Mexican migrant workers for taking low paid jobs picking fruits and vegetables on our farms. Jobs that no one else will do, they come here for 6-8 months a years for decades sometimes, living in horrible conditions that know one wants to acknowledge. Is that the kind of thing you're talking about "poor people blaming minorities"?
              I literally just finished my bachelor thesis on that topic today. What a weird place for this to be brought up.

Comment

• If anyone is physically fit and wants to earn some good money ,fruit picking (as a Canadian) can earn you some really good money. Just saying...

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post

I literally just finished my bachelor thesis on that topic today. What a weird place for this to be brought up.
                  Isn't thread drift awesome?

Comment

• Watching Lowry .. He is great if he is on your team but wow is he annoying .. He is using every bit of his talent he has left for the Heat ..
                    Last edited by guyroch; Tue May 31, 2022, 07:34 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• come home Kyle.....we love you just the way you are

Comment

• Nothing taken out of context. Nothing misinterpreted. Kyle gave absolutely everything for us.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                            Nothing taken out of context. Nothing misinterpreted. Kyle gave absolutely everything for us.

Even the most in shape athletes in the NBA get injuries .. Just look at Lebron ... If you wanted excellent conditioned athlete then why did you sign a 35 year old PG

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post

Even the most in shape athletes in the NBA get injuries .. Just look at Lebron ... If you wanted excellent conditioned athlete then why did you sign a 35 year old PG
                              I saw a tweet that Kyle was over the Heats maximum body fat % of 18%. If you do something athletic for a living it is incredibly easy to be below 18% body fat. If you can kinda see your abs you're below 18% body fat, but still look soft around the middle. Kyle must be eating like absolute garbage to be carrying that much fat while playing basketball for a living.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X