Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    Great post.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

I saw a tweet that Kyle was over the Heats maximum body fat % of 18%. If you do something athletic for a living it is incredibly easy to be below 18% body fat. If you can kinda see your abs you're below 18% body fat, but still look soft around the middle. Kyle must be eating like absolute garbage to be carrying that much fat while playing basketball for a living.
      Pretty sure that was a troll tweet from a joke account.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Pretty sure that was a troll tweet from a joke account.
        Ahh, that makes sense. It was totally believable though.

Comment

• KeonClark This one's for you, buddy. lol.

Comment

• This video is kinda going big on YT right now, nice Kawhi highlights from the championship run: ahh the memories

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              KeonClark This one's for you, buddy. lol.

OK that made me laugh

Comment

• Some Canadian content. Good luck Jay!

https://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...istant-Coaches

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                  Some Canadian content. Good luck Jay!

https://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...istant-Coaches
                  Doug Christie too. He was a defensive beast back in the day.

Comment

• Watched the new Adam Sandler movie called Hustle over the weekend. Kyle was in there for a moment or two.

Jose Calderon and Sergio Scariolo were also in the movie.

They also showed the Anthony Edwards dunk on Yuta as part of the closing credits. Poor Yuta.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Watched the new Adam Sandler movie called Hustle over the weekend. Kyle was in there for a moment or two.

They also showed the Anthony Edwards dunk on Yuta as part of the closing credits. Poor Yuta.
                      A friend just texted me this morning that it was good. Not a big Adam Sandler fan but I'll give it a look.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

A friend just texted me this morning that it was good. Not a big Adam Sandler fan but I'll give it a look.
                        It's your predictable disney style story of an underdog working hard to get to the top. I enjoyed it for what it was.

Comment

It's your predictable disney style story of an underdog working hard to get to the top. I enjoyed it for what it was.
                          Strike II for me then

Comment

Watched the new Adam Sandler movie called Hustle over the weekend. Kyle was in there for a moment or two.

Just watched it last night with my wife. We both enjoyed it. Surprised all to hell by the Raptor cameos. Just made it better. Lots of NBA talent in the movie in the movie, coaches as well as players.

Comment

• Is it kid friendly? Mild swearing is ok. My kid hears worse from me when the raptors lose.

Comment

• Enjoyable for sure for any nba fan. Probably for the 12 and up set but you do you. Great seeing all the cameos until the end credits (and not just poor Yuta). Fine, Kyle in a Heat jersey even though Aaron Gordon is still in a Magic jersey (not fine really). But Jose as a Knick?!
                                And, I’m pretty sure I heard it. Did Il Mago get a shout out there?

Comment

Working...
                                X