Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
    Is it kid friendly? Mild swearing is ok. My kid hears worse from me when the raptors lose.
    No nudity or violence. There is a bit of trash talking that may be a bit inappropriate. But overall it's a kid friendly movie in my opinion.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      KeonClark This one's for you, buddy. lol.

Pat Riley wasn't ready, for this jelly
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

Just watched it last night with my wife. We both enjoyed it. Surprised all to hell by the Raptor cameos. Just made it better. Lots of NBA talent in the movie in the movie, coaches as well as players.
        Same here. Watched it last night with my wife and we both liked it. She didn't want to watch it at first but got into it pretty quickly. It reminded me a bit of The Air Up There if you've ever seen that. It's not a slapstick Adam Sandler movie, more realistic but still funny.

Comment

• Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            Landry Fields is a GM and Bryan Colangelo isn't. Find a new slant.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              Was supper happy when the Raptors picked him up. Stupid elbow/nerve problem. Not surprised he has moved into and up in the front office. Always had a basketball brain.

Comment

• That sandler movie is basically dan tolzman as Sandler and Bruno as juanco
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                  That sandler movie is basically dan tolzman as Sandler and Bruno as juanco
                  I died at this part:

Comment

• Belated congratulations to NBA Champion Gary Payton Jr

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

I died at this part:

Even Adam Sandlers character liked Bargs. and he's really smart. Find a new slant

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        Belated congratulations to NBA Champion Gary Payton Jr
                        As pointed out on Jurassic Pod, Payton played for the 905 but was not a Raptors assigned player. Congratulations nonetheless. Feel free to move this wherever it should go

Comment

• Former Raptor superstar Goran Dragic signs a 1 year deal with the Bulls

Comment

• Fun stat : Vince Carter and Hakeem played 47 games together and KD and Kyrie played 44 games together .

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                              Fun stat : Vince Carter and Hakeem played 47 games together and KD and Kyrie played 44 games together .
                              In Toronto? The shell of Hakeem played his career low 22 MPG in 2001-2002 and averaged 7 PPG.
                              I was a Raps fan then and barley remember him in uniform

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

In Toronto? The shell of Hakeem played his career low 22 MPG in 2001-2002 and averaged 7 PPG.
                                I was a Raps fan then and barley remember him in uniform
                                Talking about past-prime Hakeem in Toronto, while contemplating a KD trade, is bad karma.

Comment

Working...
                                X