Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

Talking about past-prime Hakeem in Toronto, while contemplating a KD trade, is bad karma.
    KD is not coming here

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

KD is not coming here
      Calm down bud. Wait for some news updates. We all know you don't want KD.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Calm down bud. Wait for some news updates. We all know you don't want KD.
        Why should I calm down? You seem a bit upset though for some reason?
        Who said I don't want KD, I'd love Durant to be here....as a FA when he could have chosen to come here and not cost anything but money, not half gut the team for years. Masai isn't going to do that imo.

Now please tell me when you got promoted to forum content police to censure opinions?

Comment

Who said I don't want KD, I'd love Durant to be here....as a FA when he could have chosen to come here and not cost anything but money, not half gut the team for years. Masai isn't going to do that imo.

Now please tell me when you got promoted to forum content police to censure opinions?
          The inferiority complex is coming through again.

Comment

I'm just making a friendly suggestion. You are very much free to continue posting that KD isn't coming here in every active thread.

Comment

I'm just making a friendly suggestion. You are very much free to continue posting that KD isn't coming here in every active thread.
              Thanks. Appreciate the vote of support.
              And don't get upset on fan message boards where everyone gets to have an opinion, you'll get an ulcer.

Comment

Thanks. Appreciate the vote of support.
                And don't get upset on fan message boards where everyone gets to have an opinion, you'll get an ulcer.
                Ha, I'm not getting upset in the slightest. I'm actively laughing at it. It's very funny to me.

Comment

Ha, I'm not getting upset in the slightest. I'm actively laughing at it. It's very funny to me.
                  Odd that you'd want it to stop then....if you're being truthful.

Carry on.

Comment

In Toronto? The shell of Hakeem played his career low 22 MPG in 2001-2002 and averaged 7 PPG.
                    I was a Raps fan then and barley remember him in uniform
                    Yes in Toronto ... The fact you barely remember him shows how little KD and Kyrie played as a duo cause like I posted
                    Hakeem and Vince played more together as teamates.

Comment

• Went to a Canadian Elite Basketball League game in Scarborough last night as a Father's Day present from my daughter. Saw the Scarborough Shooting Stars and the Niagra River Lions play a high energy, high effort game. These guys really get at it. My daughter noticed one of the Lions players was named Antonio Davis Jr. Yup, that Antonio Davis. He's 27 now and went undrafted when he came out of college. Thought it was kind of ironic that his Dad was concerned about his kids being exposed to the metric system and learning Canadian history as opposed to US history while in school, and now the young man is plying his trade on a Canadian Bball team.

On another note, I would encourage anyone who can get out to watch a CEBL game this summer. Much better quality than I was expecting. Crowd was pretty into it and the venue (Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre with stadium seating) was 90% full.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                        Went to a Canadian Elite Basketball League game in Scarborough last night as a Father's Day present from my daughter. Saw the Scarborough Shooting Stars and the Niagra River Lions play a high energy, high effort game. These guys really get at it. My daughter noticed one of the Lions players was named Antonio Davis Jr. Yup, that Antonio Davis. He's 27 now and went undrafted when he came out of college. Thought it was kind of ironic that his Dad was concerned about his kids being exposed to the metric system and learning Canadian history as opposed to US history while in school, and now the young man is plying his trade on a Canadian Bball team.

On another note, I would encourage anyone who can get out to watch a CEBL game this summer. Much better quality than I was expecting. Crowd was pretty into it and the venue (Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre with stadium seating) was 90% full.
                        There ya have it…

Antonio was right all along.

His kids became so influenced…

There was no turning back.

AMERICANS BEWARE.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                          Went to a Canadian Elite Basketball League game in Scarborough last night as a Father's Day present from my daughter. Saw the Scarborough Shooting Stars and the Niagra River Lions play a high energy, high effort game. These guys really get at it. My daughter noticed one of the Lions players was named Antonio Davis Jr. Yup, that Antonio Davis. He's 27 now and went undrafted when he came out of college. Thought it was kind of ironic that his Dad was concerned about his kids being exposed to the metric system and learning Canadian history as opposed to US history while in school, and now the young man is plying his trade on a Canadian Bball team.

Antonio Davis is exactly the type of ignoramus American NBA player, who felt uncomfortable in Toronto. that Chris Broussard was referring to.... pre-Ujiri.

Comment

• I still miss Jonas.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              I still miss Jonas.

I love JV and he is one of my favorite Raptors of all time but I must say not impressed he
                              did this .. JV really has done nothing in the NBA that he should be dissing Lebron James . A
                              guy who has sent his team home every time they played ..

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post

I love JV and he is one of my favorite Raptors of all time but I must say not impressed he
                                did this .. JV really has done nothing in the NBA that he should be dissing Lebron James . A
                                guy who has sent his team home every time they played ..
                                I am not and never have been a Lebron fan. When I think of him I think of how much a baby he is for such a physical specimen. That's how I would act him out in charades as well.
                                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
                                X