Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WJF wrote: View Post

I am not and never have been a Lebron fan. When I think of him I think of how much a baby he is for such a physical specimen. That's how I would act him out in charades as well.
    Lebronning...

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post

I love JV and he is one of my favorite Raptors of all time but I must say not impressed he
      did this .. JV really has done nothing in the NBA that he should be dissing Lebron James . A
      guy who has sent his team home every time they played ..
      Bro, you gotta win multiple NBA titles before you can call out Lebrons pathetic flopping, everyone knows that. Maybe JV should try flopping more and he'd be an NBA champ too.

Comment

• Dude got called out by Pat Riley publicly and now all of a sudden is in the greatest shape of his career lol.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
          Dude got called out by Pat Riley publicly and now all of a sudden is in the greatest shape of his career lol.

Riley to Kyle:

Comment

Dude got called out by Pat Riley publicly and now all of a sudden is in the greatest shape of his career lol.

How is a photo of Kyle screaming while wearing a baggy t shirt and bucket hat indicative of him being in the best shape of his career?

He's got a shirt on. If he was flashing a 6 pack then yeah, but I have veins in my arms and I'm over 20% body fat. You don't store fat on your forearms.

He could be in the best shape of his life but that photo doesn't show that.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

How is a photo of Kyle screaming while wearing a baggy t shirt and bucket hat indicative of him being in the best shape of his career?

He's got a shirt on. If he was flashing a 6 pack then yeah, but I have veins in my arms and I'm over 20% body fat. You don't store fat on your forearms.

He could be in the best shape of his life but that photo doesn't show that.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

John Candy is clearly in the best shape of his life in that gif. T shirt, bucket hat, screaming, he's got all the signs.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  I still miss Jonas.

Send the man his damn ring!

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Send the man his damn ring!
                    This is still a thing?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

This is still a thing?

It will always be a thing....

Comment

• So former Raptors Bebe who at the moment playing at the CEBL, for some reason has leaked an old Raptors scouting report on IG given to players on Lebron James:

Comment

• Veteran NBA forward DeMarre Carroll is transitioning to coaching, according to Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports (Twitter link), who reports that Carroll will join Mike Budenholzer‘s staff in Milwaukee.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                            Veteran NBA forward DeMarre Carroll is transitioning to coaching, according to Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports (Twitter link), who reports that Carroll will join Mike Budenholzer‘s staff in Milwaukee.
                            Lol coaching?! I don't see it.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Lol coaching?! I don't see it.
                              I can see it. He's a super hard worker who wasn't athletically gifted, he got his big paydays by grinding. He earned his junkyard dog moniker. I think he'd be a great guy to light a fire under the ass of talented players that aren't working hard enough.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

I can see it. He's a super hard worker who wasn't athletically gifted, he got his big paydays by grinding. He earned his junkyard dog moniker. I think he'd be a great guy to light a fire under the ass of talented players that aren't working hard enough.
                                Yes, Carroll initially earned his JYD moniker and then he lost it quickly after he got paid (by us), happily exchanging that persona for frilly pirate inspired designer outfits... aka Swag Daddy. As a Raptor, DeMarre's main mentoring consisted of teaching his teammates where to go on expensive shopping trips on the road. Fakest JYD ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X