Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    I love that Boston cuts Bruno before camp even started. I wonder if he took a dump in Steven's office or something.
    More likely coincided with announcing that their Centre Robert Williams will have surgery this week and be out for 6 weeks.

Probably gearing up for a possible trade or big signing.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

More likely coincided with announcing that their Centre Robert Williams will have surgery this week and be out for 6 weeks.

Probably gearing up for a possible trade or big signing.
      So he'll miss about 3 weeks of the season? Doesn't seem like that big a deal to force a trade.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

So he'll miss about 3 weeks of the season? Doesn't seem like that big a deal to force a trade.
        Maybe its a lingering issue, they don't want to take a chance with him again going deep in the playoffs without some insurance.

Comment

• Now they are saying the Celtics head coach is facing possible suspension/termination. What the hell is going on in Boston?!

Comment

Now they are saying the Celtics head coach is facing possible suspension/termination. What the hell is going on in Boston?!
            Boston Celtics head coach Ime Udoka is facing potential disciplinary action, which includes a "significant suspension" for having a consensual relationship with a woman on the Celtics staff, per ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.

No dipping your pen in the company ink well

Comment

• https://www.sportsnet.ca/nba/article...-on-five-play/

Can Kawhi/PG and lebron/Brow stay healthy?
              It says here, no....

Comment

• when did that happen? (I mean, I know it just did…but wasn’t he ours?)

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  when did that happen? (I mean, I know it just did…but wasn’t he ours?)

I was about to ask about this too...Don't the Raps hold his rights? Good for Jalen if true, but this is a bit of a surprise

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post

I was about to ask about this too...Don't the Raps hold his rights? Good for Jalen if true, but this is a bit of a surprise
                    Pretty sure we could have matched if we wanted to. Our camp roster is full though.

Comment

• There is a chance the Knicks still cut him after camp, so he could still be available if we really wanted him back. If he impresses the Knicks enough at camp, well then good for him.

Comment

• Evidently Raps didn't bother to extend the QO. Not exactly shocking, not much room on the roster.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          Evidently Raps didn't bother to extend the QO. Not exactly shocking, not much room on the roster.
                          I wonder how much stock they put in Harris' CEBL stint this summer? He didn't exactly dominate like you expect an NBA player to do. And that was after an underwhelming stint on a lower caliber Italian team last year.

Comment

There is a chance the Knicks still cut him after camp, so he could still be available if we really wanted him back. If he impresses the Knicks enough at camp, well then good for him.
                            If he doesn't impress the Knicks at camp and doesn't get a contract why would the Raptors want him after?! we got higher standards.

Comment

If he doesn't impress the Knicks at camp and doesn't get a contract why would the Raptors want him after?! we got higher standards.
                              Mostly because we drafted him and scouted him. So we might still want to see him develop under our eyes. But yeah you make a good point too.

Comment

Mostly because we drafted him and scouted him. So we might still want to see him develop under our eyes. But yeah you make a good point too.
                                I'm sure they'd happily toss him an exhibit 10.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X