Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Mostly because we drafted him and scouted him. So we might still want to see him develop under our eyes. But yeah you make a good point too.
    Well Harris is in a place where he is still considered too good to be developed without a contract in the G league but not good enough yet to crack a roster spot. So naturally if the Knicks likes him and see potential, they will give him a 2 way contract at the very least.

Given the fit on the Raptors, they'll be much better off try to protect Gabe Brown development as he probably going to be send to the 905 without an NBA contract protection once the G league starts.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Well Harris is in a place where he is still considered too good to be developed without a contract in the G league but not good enough yet to crack a roster spot. So naturally if the Knicks likes him and see potential, they will give him a 2 way contract at the very least.

Given the fit on the Raptors, they'll be much better off try to protect Gabe Brown development as he probably going to be send to the 905 without an NBA contract protection once the G league starts.
      Listening to a Net's podcast ( The Glue Guys ) don't ask me why. But wow do they love Yuta Watanabe .. Watching him during preseason . I guess he showed us glimpses that also got us excited . But if you are a Nets fan I hope you don't get too excited ..

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post

Listening to a Net's podcast ( The Glue Guys ) don't ask me why. But wow do they love Yuta Watanabe .. Watching him during preseason . I guess he showed us glimpses that also got us excited . But if you are a Nets fan I hope you don't get too excited ..
        Yuta was always tantalizing until the regular season started and he absolutely sucked.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Yuta was always tantalizing until the regular season started and he absolutely sucked.
          Suck on the Raptors system, where they ask him to do a little bit of everything. Maybe on the Nets they will tell him don't worry too much on the defensive end & just be the sniper you meant to be from the 3. I mean I don't think Joe Harris would have done as well on the Raptors.

Comment

Suck on the Raptors system, where they ask him to do a little bit of everything. Maybe on the Nets they will tell him don't worry too much on the defensive end & just be the sniper you meant to be from the 3. I mean I don't think Joe Harris would have done as well on the Raptors.
            Yuta needed a "role card". lol.

Comment

• Yuta plays balls to the wall all the time. Fans tend to like guys like that. And on a team where most of the guys don't play hard for every possession it stands out as a positive.

On the Raptors, most of our players are like that though.. so when you aren't very good you stick out like a sore thumb.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

On the Raptors, most of our players are like that though.. so when you aren't very good you stick out like a sore thumb.
                Juancho is the new Yuta. Goes from hot to cold in an instant.

Comment

Juancho is the new Yuta. Goes from hot to cold in an instant.
                  Yeah.. let's hope he's hot at the right moment.. like the Euro cup finals.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

I remember he started the year injured and people in the media were saying that they were missing what
                    Yuta brought to the table while he was out . Then he came back and gave us really nothing. Wow
                    looking at last years boxscores our bench was horrible ..

Comment

• Bruno Caboclo has signed a contract with the G League Mexico City Capitanes

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post

I remember he started the year injured and people in the media were saying that they were missing what
                        Yuta brought to the table while he was out . Then he came back and gave us really nothing. Wow
                        looking at last years boxscores our bench was horrible ..
                        RR (October): Our bench depth looks amazing this year! Can't decide who we should cut.
                        RR (February): Our bench sucks! It's the worst in the league.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

RR (October): Our bench depth looks amazing this year! Can't decide who we should cut.
                          I would have guessed game 6 ....

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

shhhhhhhhhh!! don't wake us!

Comment

• Philly getting serious about winning it all. They just brought in a 3x champ and ex Raptor favourite to camp:

Comment

• Jalen Harris wouldn't have made it on the Raptors so for those who were upset he wasn't on the preseason team this confirms it.

Comment

Working...
                                X