Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Jalen Harris wouldn't have made it on the Raptors so for those who were upset he wasn't on the preseason team this confirms it.

They kept Svi though, so I question their judgment.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

They kept Svi though, so I question their judgment.
      After Juancho first game performance you can question it again.

Comment

In typical RR fashion, I can see this guy is going to get regularly roasted after one game...

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

In typical RR fashion, I can see this guy is going to get regularly roasted after one game...
          It's possible. Of course the RR citizens may realize that he is still finding his way into the Raptors systems and methodology, and cut him some slack.

Comment

• Anyone watching the battle of LA? Kawhi sat the first half (and the 15 months prior to that) and then had 2 vintage Kawhi mid-range buckets in his first 2 minutes on the floor. Flashbacks of 2019, in the best way.

Who else feels like if Kawhi didn't have such a substantial injury history, we'd talk about him way higher on the all-time greats list?

Comment

• Chefff wrote: View Post
              Anyone watching the battle of LA? Kawhi sat the first half (and the 15 months prior to that) and then had 2 vintage Kawhi mid-range buckets in his first 2 minutes on the floor. Flashbacks of 2019, in the best way.

Who else feels like if Kawhi didn't have such a substantial injury history, we'd talk about him way higher on the all-time greats list?
              He'll still be a hall of famer, but he'll never be considered a true legend of the game due to his health issues. The Clippers said that it was Kawhi's decision to come off the bench. I'm not sure why he needed that but they'll scale back his minutes and not play back to backs. He's going to be coddled all season and hope he'd be completely ready for the playoffs.

The Clippers have the most depth in the NBA in my opinion. So I think they can rest him for a lot of the season and still make the playoffs comfortably. When he's healthy/playing he's easily a top 3/5 player in the NBA.

Comment

• Chefff wrote: View Post
                Anyone watching the battle of LA? Kawhi sat the first half (and the 15 months prior to that) and then had 2 vintage Kawhi mid-range buckets in his first 2 minutes on the floor. Flashbacks of 2019, in the best way.

I watched much of the game; so good to see the lakers/lebron start 0-2
                Clips picking up John Wall for $6.5M may end up being great value if he can stay healthy

Comment

He played 7 minutes, got a rebound and a steal, and didn't take any shots or turn the ball over. Me thinks you're over reacting here.

Comment

He played 7 minutes, got a rebound and a steal, and didn't take any shots or turn the ball over. Me thinks you're over reacting here.
                    I'm not sure what people expect from him. He was always going to be an end of the bench guy.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

I'm not sure what people expect from him. He was always going to be an end of the bench guy.
                      Yeah, it's just the reality of a couple key bench players being injured and lesser guys having to sub in. It is what it is.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• a.i wrote: View Post

i'm not sure what people expect from him. He was always going to be an end of the bench guy.
                        i expect bo cruz damnit!

Comment

I just have a really hard time getting upset about a guy playing 7 minutes who didn't miss a single shot or turn the ball over once. He also got us the ball back twice with a rebound and a steal. That's about what I hope for from end of bench guy. Had he jacked up and missed a bunch of shots then let's shit on him but this is much ado about nothing.

Comment

I just have a really hard time getting upset about a guy playing 7 minutes who didn't miss a single shot or turn the ball over once. He also got us the ball back twice with a rebound and a steal. That's about what I hope for from end of bench guy. Had he jacked up and missed a bunch of shots then let's shit on him but this is much ado about nothing.
                            I’m also confident that he’ll start hitting some shots — and that’ll help him ease into things.

Just one game.

In the Bo Cruz Raptors movie -
                            There’s gotta be some peaks and some valleys. Films just getting started.

(But yeah, he’ll always be in the supporting actor category.)

Comment

No chance, have you seen him throw passes through huge tires?

Comment

• JV beating up on a Plumlee tonight: 30 points, 17 boards, 4 assists in 29 minutes

Comment

Working...
                                X