Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Still playing (ish)..
    Now we can cheer for Mighty Mouse again!

As a Georgia Tech alum I freaking love this hire.

I was in school there when we went to the national championship with Jarret Jack. Bosh and I were freshman together but he dipped after a year for the Raptors.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

As a Georgia Tech alum I freaking love this hire.

I was in school there when we went to the national championship with Jarret Jack. Bosh and I were freshman together but he dipped after a year for the Raptors.
      didn't go there but still have a YellowJackets hat from those days

Comment

• Not still playing but
        Ex-UNC, Raptors big man Eric Montross battling cancer

Comment

• Happy Mo Pete Day to those who celebrate

Last edited by Jclaw; Thu Mar 30, 2023, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• Should've checked his age
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Should've checked his age
              Salary dump next year. Buyout. Raptors back up point guard for March 2024.
              Edit--backing up Scottie of course.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Should've checked his age
                Insert FVV in that tweet for Lowry in two years

Comment

• G____Deane wrote: View Post

Insert FVV in that tweet for Lowry in two years
                  The Heat signed Lowry at age 35. Fred has a couple more contracts between now and then.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

The Heat signed Lowry at age 35. Fred has a couple more contracts between now and then.
                    He's not a Lowry and will be out of the league before 35 ....

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Comment

I didn't catch the game, but looks like Norm was on a heater. I wonder where he finished in the sixth man of the year rankings?

Comment

An underrated fork in the road (for Norm & the Raps franchise) was the season right after the chip, when we all expected Norm to be the starting SG beside Lowry coming out of training camp. And it seemed obvious that Fred should remain the backup PG / 6th man.

But Nurse crossed things up and made Fred the starter. And here we are.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

An underrated fork in the road (for Norm & the Raps franchise) was the season right after the chip, when we all expected Norm to be the starting SG beside Lowry coming out of training camp. And it seemed obvious that Fred should remain the backup PG / 6th man.

Norm came off the bench for Portland I think, and is now doing the same in LA. Seems like Raps had the role best suited for him figured out a long time ago.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Norm was really inconsistent until the second half of Tampa.. but he was also a free agent. I never liked the Norm trade because I was team "win now". Never been a big Trent guy. Good for Norm though. He is a big time playoff performer.

Comment

Working...
                                X