Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Hibbert and Lou Williams were asked if Kobe has called you since becoming a Laker " awkward silence then no " quite the culture change for Lou

Comment

• Phil Jackson: Andrea Bargnani Was 'Malingerer', Had 'Bad Effect On Team'

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...Effect-On-Team

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
        Phil Jackson: Andrea Bargnani Was 'Malingerer', Had 'Bad Effect On Team'

Lol i read that, he totally does seem like a malingerer... Apparently he's super rich in Italy because of investments and doesn't need the money from basketball
        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
          Lol i read that, he totally does seem like a malingerer... Apparently he's super rich in Italy because of investments and doesn't need the money from basketball
          clever bastard
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Phil Jackson: Andrea Bargnani Was 'Malingerer', Had 'Bad Effect On Team'

Andrea Bargnani is a malingerer --the fact that MU flipped him for first round pick must hurt from the Knicks perspective.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
              Didn't want to make a new thread but damn this got me a bit emotional.

https://instagram.com/p/4RvINhAp5K/

Acy's message for Aaron Gray who had to retire due to a heart condition.
              Aaron Gray was very arrogant to team staff and stadium employees I am told. He could not consistently make that R and B.

Comment

• Watching NBA Real Training Camp .. Wolves are on .. love seeing Sam back coaching again . He has quite the personality .. Total opposite too Casey ..

Comment

• Former GB Basketball player Pops Mensah-Bonsu has confirmed his retirement from competitive basketball at the age of 32:

Comment

• Wonder if VC can rebound from a pretty down year now that he's better acquainted with the Memphis system. At least he's part of a pretty great team.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                      Wonder if VC can rebound from a pretty down year now that he's better acquainted with the Memphis system. At least he's part of a pretty great team.
                      He is 184 points from 24th alltime points and 784 from 23rd ...

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                        Wonder if VC can rebound from a pretty down year now that he's better acquainted with the Memphis system. At least he's part of a pretty great team.
                        Vince Carter is crawling to the finish line with only 134 points this season so far but he isn't thinking about retirement ... In defense of Vince all players last seasons are horrible but one ... MJ at 39 still managed 1645 points ... Heck DeRozan may not even get 1,645 in his final year ..

On the subject of stats ( which I had to look up for my post ) ... Stephen Curry is leading the league in stats but isn't top 25 in minutes played
                        Last edited by guyroch; Tue Feb 9, 2016, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Vince Carter is crawling to the finish line with only 134 points this season so far but he isn't thinking about retirement ... In defense of Vince all players last seasons are horrible but one ... MJ at 39 still managed 1645 points ... Heck DeRozan may not even get 1,645 in his final year ..

On the subject of stats ( which I had to look up for my post ) ... Stephen Curry is leading the league in stats but isn't top 25 in minutes played
                          Is he leading the league in any stats in particular?
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            Is he leading the league in any stats in particular?
                            Points per game, 3PM, TS% and steals I think off the top of my head.

EDIT: Not steals.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                              Points per game, 3PM, TS% and steals I think off the top of my head.

EDIT: Not steals.
                              Yeah, I know, I just thought the phrase "leads the league in stats" was funny.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                Yeah, I know, I just thought the phrase "leads the league in stats" was funny.
                                Question ... What is with the field in the 3 point completion ? Bosh , Lowry .. Not exactly guys who I would think of when it comes to 3 point completion ... Would love to see Canadian Nik Staulkis

Comment

Working...
                                X