Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guyroch
    started a topic Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Is it funny that Knick fans and media are talking playoff with Jose Calderon and Bargs on their roster ? Didn't we want them shipped out of town ?

Do you think Bosh can carry a Heat team on his back for 82 games and put them into the playoffs ... If he fails miserably will his HOF lock be questioned ?

Vince Carter top 25 all time in scoring .. He is 145 points from 24th spot and King James is 20 points behind VC and so Vince Carter maybe bumped out of 25th spot after just one game in the 2014 season ..
    Last edited by guyroch; Tue Oct 28th, 2014, 03:03 PM.

• Puffer
    replied

Apollo wrote: View Post
    You seem to be making a lot of assumptions off a one line statement with no exclamation marks.

KeonClark wrote: View Post

This post is best when you read it like your avatar is saying it
    KeonClark: Post of the day.

"You seem to be making a lot of assumptions.......off a one line statement........with no exclamation marks."

I will not be able to read another post from Apollo without doing my cheesy Clint Eastwood "Man with no name" imitation voice.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    OG was a Raptors, so yeah.

I've never paid attention to what other teams do in these instances. By now I'm usually enjoying the weather or talking about the draft and FA.
    This is the root of the problem for you here.
    Every team I have ever heard of offers rings to players that contributed to the season while ON THE TEAM who are no longer on the team if applicable because they directedly contributed to the winning season. As an aside, they contributed more than bench players who were on the team but never or seldom played.

If you knew that, you wouldn't have been surprised or in disagreement with the normal routine and generous gesture.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied

You seem to be making a lot of assumptions off a one line statement with no exclamation marks.
    Oh, my bad then. I must have misunderstood what was written, as I thought I was pretty much directly quoting your post.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    Ah, yes. The championship parade is over and RR is back doing what RR does best. Finding something... anything... to argue about. lol. Off-season training has begun.
    What did you say about DeMar DeRozan?!

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

This post is best when you read it like your avatar is saying it

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post

You couldn't believe it was even real, it was such an outlandish idea to you.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Ah, yes. The championship parade is over and RR is back doing what RR does best. Finding something... anything... to argue about. lol. Off-season training has begun.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied

I'm not bent out of shape. I made a statement. Keon asked a question. I explained. You guys came in for cross examinations. The judge concluded its silly to argue about someone's opinion of something.
    You couldn't believe it was even real, it was such an outlandish idea to you.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post

So were the other guys, this season. But OG didn't play in the "real season," so why would he not be excluded as well? What about Chris Boucher?

Really weird thing to get bent out of shape about. The most standard operating procedure, a nice gesture, totally harmless and a feel good move for fans of the team who liked those players... But let's not do it... why, exactly? If it's just that you personally wouldn't accept the ring, then, well, the players can always refuse the ring, it's been done before.
    I'm not bent out of shape. I made a statement. Keon asked a question. I explained. You guys came in for cross examinations. The judge concluded its silly to argue about someone's opinion of something.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied

I've never paid attention to what other teams do in these instances. By now I'm usually enjoying the weather or talking about the draft and FA.
    So were the other guys, this season. But OG didn't play in the "real season," so why would he not be excluded as well? What about Chris Boucher?

Really weird thing to get bent out of shape about. The most standard operating procedure, a nice gesture, totally harmless and a feel good move for fans of the team who liked those players... But let's not do it... why, exactly? If it's just that you personally wouldn't accept the ring, then, well, the players can always refuse the ring, it's been done before.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

I barely recognize you with the new avatar I keep thinking its mixxaor lol
    Dude, I don't even recognize my own posts!! Lol

Might have to just edit the old one to include Lowry and LOB.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Don't get me wrong though: much love for these former Raptors, especially JV.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post

I don't think JV would claim he "won" a championship though, even if the Raps give him a ring though... It's more of a gesture/"nod" to their contributions. Nothing more. And I think it's a great gesture.

Edit: Lol You literally just posted saying the same thing, so fair enough.
    I barely recognize you with the new avatar I keep thinking its mixxaor lol

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X