Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guyroch
    started a topic Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Is it funny that Knick fans and media are talking playoff with Jose Calderon and Bargs on their roster ? Didn't we want them shipped out of town ?

Do you think Bosh can carry a Heat team on his back for 82 games and put them into the playoffs ... If he fails miserably will his HOF lock be questioned ?

Vince Carter top 25 all time in scoring .. He is 145 points from 24th spot and King James is 20 points behind VC and so Vince Carter maybe bumped out of 25th spot after just one game in the 2014 season ..
    Last edited by guyroch; Tue Oct 28th, 2014, 03:03 PM.

• Hotshot
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Still remember when BC gave up a pick for him. No idea why. I always thought Bryan hated doing his homework and would rather give a way a pick than to figure out who to draft.
    2nd round picks for Colangelo were all shit.
    Colangelo was at this point on the hot seat so he was trying desperately to save his own ass but Masai soon replaced him afterwards.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Still remember when BC gave up a pick for him. No idea why. I always thought Bryan hated doing his homework and would rather give a way a pick than to figure out who to draft.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Ouch.

"I've come a long way, without you my friend. And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again"

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Ouch.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Patterson is probably just happy to be getting paid to play still. He's been a shell of himself since his injury. If the Clippers are actually interested in signing him, maybe he's finally started to recover a bit from it? Get some mobility back? We'll see, I guess.

Leave a comment:

replied
    I guess 2Pat has entered ring-chaser mode? I can't imagine he'll play much, if at all for the Clippers

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Lou and 2Pat back together again. I liked 2Pat.. too bad he got hurt and then stopped working on his game.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

No greater authority on the Laughingstock Raptors Era than Chris Bosh.
    I dunno....BARGNANI!

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post
    I wonder if Danny gave any thought to his podcast when he decided to go to the Lakers? I expect the listener numbers to go up quite a bit now that he is in LA, riding with the king, and spending time with Hollywood celebs.
    Not sure.....in LA, he will be just another guy with a podcast. Can't break through The Ringer podcast mafia there. Could join them tho

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    I wonder if Danny gave any thought to his podcast when he decided to go to the Lakers? I expect the listener numbers to go up quite a bit now that he is in LA, riding with the king, and spending time with Hollywood celebs.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    RandomGuy wrote: View Post

What a joke stands in the arena during the finals, gets a standing ovation and says that during the show.
    I think Chris just wants everyone to forget that in fact HE was the laughing stock of the NBA, when Shaq called him the "Ru Paul of Big Men". But now that seems more of an insult to Ru Paul ... Lol

I never liked the idea of that guy being around Toronto during the Playoffs and Finals. He's bad ju ju.
    Last edited by Joey; Wed Jul 10th, 2019, 07:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RandomGuy
    replied
    guyroch wrote: View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHB_vmWUbBY

Chris Bosh is at it again ... When asked " How does it feel to see the Raptors win the Championship ...His response " it's unbelievable because the Raptors were always the laughing stock of the NBA " WTF ???

Is it just me but I would like to remove the fact he ever played for the Raptors ...
    What a joke stands in the arena during the finals, gets a standing ovation and says that during the show.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    guyroch wrote: View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHB_vmWUbBY

Chris Bosh is at it again ... When asked " How does it feel to see the Raptors win the Championship ...His response " it's unbelievable because the Raptors were always the laughing stock of the NBA " WTF ???

Is it just me but I would like to remove the fact he ever played for the Raptors ...
    That literally never happened....He's just another revisionist idiot now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X