Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guyroch
    started a topic Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Is it funny that Knick fans and media are talking playoff with Jose Calderon and Bargs on their roster ? Didn't we want them shipped out of town ?

Do you think Bosh can carry a Heat team on his back for 82 games and put them into the playoffs ... If he fails miserably will his HOF lock be questioned ?

Vince Carter top 25 all time in scoring .. He is 145 points from 24th spot and King James is 20 points behind VC and so Vince Carter maybe bumped out of 25th spot after just one game in the 2014 season ..
    Last edited by guyroch; Tue Oct 28th, 2014, 04:03 PM.

• G__Deane
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

Out of those choices,

1. Lakers
    2. Bucks
    3. DNQ
    This is why I'm in trouble.

I'll puke if lebron the Tamperer James and Anthony get-me-out-of-my-valid-contract Davis win a chip together and in their first tamper filled season together

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

I don't want the Clips and Kawhi to win again since he spurned the Raptors and the whole Ball/recruiting and KL-PG recruiting thing
    I don't want Lakers and lebron to win since, well....lebron and the whole tampering/recruiting Anthony Davis thing
    And I don't want the Bucks to win because that will be a huge reason to re-sign there in FA (although as a selfish fan, I want him to re-sign there unless he comes to Toronto)

I have a feeling I'm not going to be happy what whoever eventually is the NBA champs this season.
    Out of those choices,

1. Lakers
    2. Bucks
    3. DNQ

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

I don't want the Clips and Kawhi to win again since he spurned the Raptors and the whole Ball/recruiting and KL-PG recruiting thing
    I don't want Lakers and lebron to win since, well....lebron and the whole tampering/recruiting Anthony Davis thing
    And I don't want the Bucks to win because that will be a huge reason to re-sign there in FA (although as a selfish fan, I want him to re-sign there unless he comes to Toronto)

I have a feeling I'm not going to be happy what whoever eventually is the NBA champs this season.
    If either of the LA teams win, it will encourage more of the same player recruiting / stacking / tampering that began with Lebron in Miami. At least MIL was just lucky getting to draft and develop a one of a kind player like Giannis.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
    I hate the bucks but I find myself cheering for them. F LA

Leave a comment:

• Rudy Bargnani
    replied
    I hate the bucks but I find myself cheering for them. F LA

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Watching Kawhi in Bucks vs Clippers. Yeah, the Bucks are pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    Rumours of a DeRozan trade are heating up. How about this one? lol.

"We tried, they didn't want you"

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    can't teach wingspan wrote: View Post

And rumours say that DeRozan wants to come back east if he's traded. Can't say I blame him for that one
    You can't go home again....

Leave a comment:

• Rudy Bargnani
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    I think it's gonna be a Demar-Gordon trade, Bookmark this.
    That could work for everyone. Orlando is probably hoping for their front court to be Mo bamba and Jonathan Isaac. They need some perimeter scoring

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    Apparently Kawhi and PG haven't even had a practice together yet? That's uhh...not ideal.

(cue Iverson talking about practice)
    I hate how good they're going to be .... until 1 gets injured

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Apparently Kawhi and PG haven't even had a practice together yet? That's uhh...not ideal.

(cue Iverson talking about practice)

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    I think it's gonna be a Demar-Gordon trade, Bookmark this.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    "no wonder Timberwolves fired you"...bro it's like we don't exist lmaooooooo

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    The overrated Denver "soft" Nuggets lost to the Fox-less and Bagley-less Sacramento Kings last night. Guess how many points they scored in the 2nd half last night? *drumroll* 32 points. Lol. Good luck in the 1st round.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X