Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

It's your predictable disney style story of an underdog working hard to get to the top. I enjoyed it for what it was.
    Strike II for me then

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

A friend just texted me this morning that it was good. Not a big Adam Sandler fan but I'll give it a look.
    It's your predictable disney style story of an underdog working hard to get to the top. I enjoyed it for what it was.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Watched the new Adam Sandler movie called Hustle over the weekend. Kyle was in there for a moment or two.

Jose Calderon and Sergio Scariolo were also in the movie.

They also showed the Anthony Edwards dunk on Yuta as part of the closing credits. Poor Yuta.
    A friend just texted me this morning that it was good. Not a big Adam Sandler fan but I'll give it a look.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Watched the new Adam Sandler movie called Hustle over the weekend. Kyle was in there for a moment or two.

Jose Calderon and Sergio Scariolo were also in the movie.

They also showed the Anthony Edwards dunk on Yuta as part of the closing credits. Poor Yuta.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post
    Some Canadian content. Good luck Jay!

https://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...istant-Coaches
    Doug Christie too. He was a defensive beast back in the day.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    Some Canadian content. Good luck Jay!

https://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...istant-Coaches

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    KeonClark This one's for you, buddy. lol.

OK that made me laugh

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    This video is kinda going big on YT right now, nice Kawhi highlights from the championship run: ahh the memories

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    KeonClark This one's for you, buddy. lol.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post

Pretty sure that was a troll tweet from a joke account.
    Ahh, that makes sense. It was totally believable though.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post

I saw a tweet that Kyle was over the Heats maximum body fat % of 18%. If you do something athletic for a living it is incredibly easy to be below 18% body fat. If you can kinda see your abs you're below 18% body fat, but still look soft around the middle. Kyle must be eating like absolute garbage to be carrying that much fat while playing basketball for a living.
    Pretty sure that was a troll tweet from a joke account.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    Great post.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    guyroch wrote: View Post

Even the most in shape athletes in the NBA get injuries .. Just look at Lebron ... If you wanted excellent conditioned athlete then why did you sign a 35 year old PG
    I saw a tweet that Kyle was over the Heats maximum body fat % of 18%. If you do something athletic for a living it is incredibly easy to be below 18% body fat. If you can kinda see your abs you're below 18% body fat, but still look soft around the middle. Kyle must be eating like absolute garbage to be carrying that much fat while playing basketball for a living.

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Nothing taken out of context. Nothing misinterpreted. Kyle gave absolutely everything for us.

Even the most in shape athletes in the NBA get injuries .. Just look at Lebron ... If you wanted excellent conditioned athlete then why did you sign a 35 year old PG

Leave a comment:

Working...
X