Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark
    replied
    Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
    Never thought I'd read this a few years ago......from Paul George about Norm......

" He’s a big-time playmaker and scorer off the ball.”

I'm not saying he's wrong, just surprised that we've come this far thinking back to norm fighting for 10 mins a game off the bench and cries for his trade......
    Norm has kept improving every single year into his late 20s, just like demar, just like Freddie and Pascal, just like JV...

There was something in the water with that raptors core.

Leave a comment:

• Dvdvideo
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Don't forget norm had his first big moment of his career, stealing the ball from PG. I'm sure he remembers
    I dont think as raps fans we should say anything about George, he used to single handedly destroy our team. (Despute being overated overall in the modern era)

Leave a comment:

• Dvdvideo
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post

Not taking anything away from Norm, but being teammates that is the kind of response George probably gives about the all their guys. "Ty Lue is a big time coach", "the towel boy is the best there is in the biz and highly underrated in the league" etc.

Not sure when George made the comments, but Clippers did beat the Suns who were resting all their starters last night and looks like Norm put up nice numbers in his return.
    I dont think he's embellishing, Norm is basically averaging 20 a game the past couple of years, this is no small feat in the nba. And a far cry from a bench player on the raptors many years ago.
    yep it was that suns game.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Never thought I'd read this a few years ago......from Paul George about Norm......

I'm not saying he's wrong, just surprised that we've come this far thinking back to norm fighting for 10 mins a game off the bench and cries for his trade......
    Don't forget norm had his first big moment of his career, stealing the ball from PG. I'm sure he remembers

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied

Not taking anything away from Norm, but being teammates that is the kind of response George probably gives about the all their guys. "Ty Lue is a big time coach", "the towel boy is the best there is in the biz and highly underrated in the league" etc.

Not sure when George made the comments, but Clippers did beat the Suns who were resting all their starters last night and looks like Norm put up nice numbers in his return.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X