No announcement yet.

Preseason Game 3: Toronto Raptors @ Boston Celtics - Sat Oct 9th, 7pm ET - TSN2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once again, I would understand that they are showcasing him but They have to be aggressive in finding a trade partner for Dragic….Otherwise, him getting playing time and minutes from the young guys is so stupid.
    You cannot cancel me out dumb dumb, I will always be in that little nugget of yours camping like a mosquito https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/c...ilies/wink.png

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers

Comment

Actually I am taking back what I just posted….

I have to read or hear from the horses mouth that they are clearly looking for a trade for Dragic, why they are showcasing him and giving him this much exposure at the expense of the young guys.

at This point Nick Nurse is already playing favorites, recently saying confidence busting words about Flynn, molding Gary Trent to be a high price bench player in favor of a 35 year old has been

Nick Nurse just cannot help it. I hope this ain’t another Matt Thomas and TD situation.

they should stop experimenting on the formative years of these guys….yo-yo minutes and non-structured roles can ruin careers
      Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Mon Oct 11, 2021, 02:09 PM.
      You cannot cancel me out dumb dumb, I will always be in that little nugget of yours camping like a mosquito https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/c...ilies/wink.png

Comment

The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
        Actually I am taking back what I just posted….

I have to read or hear from the horses mouth that they are clearly looking for a trade for Dragic, why they are showcasing him and giving him this much exposure at the expense of the young guys.

at This point Nick Nurse is already playing favorites, recently saying confidence busting words about Flynn, molding Gary Trent to be a high price bench player in favor of a 35 year old has been

Nick Nurse just cannot help it. I hope this ain’t another Matt Thomas and TD situation.

they should stop experimenting on the formative years of these guys….yo-yo minutes and non-structured roles can ruin careers
        Don't hold your breath waiting for management to say they're showcasing Dragic for a trade.

I'd say it's a pretty safe assumption, but team management for any NBA team never says "we don't really want to be playing this guy but we have to in order to showcase him for a trade". That just literally never happens.

I feel your frustration on wanting to see Trent over Dragic and I hope we will tonight but I get "why" Dragic is playing. Just wish he was playing better because he's both not helping us win and not improving his trade value.

If during the regular season Dragic is still starting over Trent then I'll be pretty upset.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post

Don't hold your breath waiting for management to say they're showcasing Dragic for a trade.

I'd say it's a pretty safe assumption, but team management for any NBA team never says "we don't really want to be playing this guy but we have to in order to showcase him for a trade". That just literally never happens.

I feel your frustration on wanting to see Trent over Dragic and I hope we will tonight but I get "why" Dragic is playing. Just wish he was playing better because he's both not helping us win and not improving his trade value.

If during the regular season Dragic is still starting over Trent then I'll be pretty upset.
          Amen

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post

They aren’t showcasing Dragic. Lol. He’s a 14 year vet. Any team interested in him knows exactly what they’re getting. Nurse is starting Dragic because he likes his playmaking and experience in the starting lineup. Nurse prefers Dragic over Trent. Like it or not. If we were seriously gearing up for a trade, then Dragic wouldn’t even be playing games, like John Wall in Houston so not to risk injury.

Comment

Working...
            X