Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preseason Game 4: Houston Rockets at Toronto Raptors - Mon Oct 11th, 7pm ET TSN4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonzz
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Breathe…it’s a preseason game up against TSN’s jewel, CFL football…breathe…all will be ok. F*+^ it! Where are my Raptors?
    Fantastic 3 point kick for the win by Argos. Most CFL I have watched all year.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Good that Nurse allowed GTJ to start with Dragic not playing.

GTJ active offensively

OG aside from that side step shot, he is showing us that step back too….nice

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Energetic start. Fabulous interior defense!!

Leave a comment:

• Day One
    replied
    Anyone got a stream that works

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Breathe…it’s a preseason game up against TSN’s jewel, CFL football…breathe…all will be ok. F*+^ it! Where are my Raptors?

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post

If Khem is available I wanna see him and Trent in the starting lineup and Dragic and Precious moved to the bench. That would give us our most likely day 1 starters with Siakam still out.

Probably won't get what I want though, I feel like Nurse is going all weird lineups until the regular season starts.
    Dragic will sit tonight and play tomorrow. If Nurse starts Birch tonight you will get your wish.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post

at

Projected Starters:

Houston:
    Kevin Porter Jr
    Jalen Green
    JaeSean Tate
    Christian Wood
    Daniel Theis

Toronto:
    FVV
    Dragic
    OG
    Scottie
    Precious

Houston has a pretty dynamic backcourt so curious to see what Nurse throws at them. Also this Sengun kid has looked nice, curious to see if he can play next to Wood.

Khem Birch is available after being done with covid, his whole family caught it but he and his wife are fully vaxxed as per Lewenberg. Probably means we’ll see less to none of Gillespie.
    If Khem is available I wanna see him and Trent in the starting lineup and Dragic and Precious moved to the bench. That would give us our most likely day 1 starters with Siakam still out.

Probably won't get what I want though, I feel like Nurse is going all weird lineups until the regular season starts.

Leave a comment:

• Preseason Game 4: Houston Rockets at Toronto Raptors - Mon Oct 11th, 7pm ET TSN4

at

Projected Starters:

Houston:
    Kevin Porter Jr
    Jalen Green
    JaeSean Tate
    Christian Wood
    Daniel Theis

Toronto:
    FVV
    GTJ
    OG
    Scottie
    Precious

Houston has a pretty dynamic backcourt so curious to see what Nurse throws at them. Also this Sengun kid has looked nice, curious to see if he can play next to Wood.

Khem Birch is available after being done with covid, his whole family caught it but he and his wife are fully vaxxed as per Lewenberg. Probably means we’ll see less to none of Gillespie.

Since it’s a back to back, Dragic will rest tonight and play tomorrow. Fred and OG will play tonight and rest tomorrow.
    Last edited by Scraptor; Mon Oct 11, 2021, 05:28 PM.
Working...
X