Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preseason Game 5: Toronto Raptors at Washington Wizards - Tues Oct 12th, 7pm ET SN360

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Primer wrote: View Post

    Still funny how much we're all invested in these final roster spots that in the end won't mean anything. Happens every season. Can't wait for real ball to start.
    Don't forget we were having these same conversations about Fred not to long ago.. now look at him
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

    Comment


    • #62
      bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

      Don't forget we were having these same conversations about Fred not to long ago.. now look at him
      lol. Great point. On what other franchise does the guy fighting for the last roster spot eventually become the face of the franchise? Has that ever happened before?

      Comment


      • #63
        golden wrote: View Post

        lol. Great point. On what other franchise does the guy fighting for the last roster spot eventually become the face of the franchise? Has that ever happened before?
        I think the face of the franchise is now Pascal. But then again, people were a little bit "off" on him as well, if I recall

        golden wrote: View Post

        ***sigh** Do I really have to spell it out for you? Raw energy bigs like Pascal are always available. You don't have to waste 1st round picks on them.

        KeonClark wrote: View Post
        I think Siakam is pretty garbage. Seems like a nice enough kid. My fear is he's gonna be taking minutes from da real OG
        MixxAOR wrote:
        Gotta agree with golden and KeonClark. Passing on Skal might end up being a mistake by Ujiri.
        Who are these idiots?!
        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

        Comment


        • #64
          KeonClark wrote: View Post

          I think the face of the franchise is now Pascal. But then again, people were a little bit "off" on him as well, if I recall







          Who are these idiots?!
          RR legends... all.

          Comment


          • #65
            A.I wrote: View Post

            Yuta and Bonga are locks I think. Last spot is between Dekker and Wainwright. I'd give it to Dekker too.
            You can never have enough shooters. That's why I like Dekker over the other 3. Wainright and Bonga to me are the same type of players. They're both energy/defensive guys.
            Mamba Mentality

            Comment


            • #66
              The Great One wrote: View Post

              You can never have enough shooters. That's why I like Dekker over the other 3. Wainright and Bonga to me are the same type of players. They're both energy/defensive guys.
              I wouldn't sleep on Ish shooting. His mechanics and release look really smooth. I can see him as a Patrick Patterson type when he was actually good
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

              Comment


              • #67
                bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

                I wouldn't sleep on Ish shooting. His mechanics and release look really smooth. I can see him as a Patrick Patterson type when he was actually good
                He also shot 50% from 3 in the preseason. He can shoot AND play defence AND is tough/strong. He'll make it for sure. To me it's between Dekker and Bonga at this point.
                Last edited by GLF; Thu Oct 14, 2021, 12:58 PM.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                Comment


                • #68
                  GLF wrote: View Post

                  He also shot 50% from 3 in the preseason. He can shoot AND play defence AND is tough/strong. He'll make it for sure. To me it's between Dekker and Bonga at this point.
                  ^ This.

                  When you have 10 - 12 guys who are similar in skillset, body type, energy levels, experience, it makes sense to add something a little different if it doesn't take away from the team.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    GLF wrote: View Post

                    He also shot 50% from 3 in the preseason. He can shoot AND play defence AND is tough/strong. He'll make it for sure. To me it's between Dekker and Bonga at this point.
                    If you bring that 3 & D, Nurse will love you like his first-born son.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      KeonClark wrote: View Post

                      I think the face of the franchise is now Pascal. But then again, people were a little bit "off" on him as well, if I recall







                      Who are these idiots?!
                      Pascal becoming a star was the moment I realized I am a lot dumber than I thought.

                      I should have realized that after believing in Bargnani early on but sometimes you need a reminder every so often.
                      It’s Ogugua season. Time to gugua.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Oh its confession time

                        Dear father i was big on araujo - forgive me

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          I remember my kid giving up at the annual school 100 meter coz he got smoked. He was in tears.

                          12 months later he was beaming with the first place ribbon

                          its hard to predict ballers as well

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            I have a feeling I’ll be eating crow for a while based on my predraft Barnes slander.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              saints91 wrote: View Post
                              I have a feeling I’ll be eating crow for a while based on my predraft Barnes slander.
                              LOL, not just the Barnes slander but remember how high you were on Keon Johnson? I gotta say I was pretty bang on with my predictions on this particular draft.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                LJ2 wrote: View Post

                                LOL, not just the Barnes slander but remember how high you were on Keon Johnson? I gotta say I was pretty bang on with my predictions on this particular draft.
                                All good fun.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X