Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preseason Game 5: Toronto Raptors at Washington Wizards - Tues Oct 12th, 7pm ET SN360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Primer wrote: View Post

Still funny how much we're all invested in these final roster spots that in the end won't mean anything. Happens every season. Can't wait for real ball to start.
    Don't forget we were having these same conversations about Fred not to long ago.. now look at him
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Don't forget we were having these same conversations about Fred not to long ago.. now look at him
      lol. Great point. On what other franchise does the guy fighting for the last roster spot eventually become the face of the franchise? Has that ever happened before?

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

lol. Great point. On what other franchise does the guy fighting for the last roster spot eventually become the face of the franchise? Has that ever happened before?
        I think the face of the franchise is now Pascal. But then again, people were a little bit "off" on him as well, if I recall

golden wrote: View Post

***sigh** Do I really have to spell it out for you? Raw energy bigs like Pascal are always available. You don't have to waste 1st round picks on them.

KeonClark wrote: View Post
        I think Siakam is pretty garbage. Seems like a nice enough kid. My fear is he's gonna be taking minutes from da real OG
        MixxAOR wrote:
        Gotta agree with golden and KeonClark. Passing on Skal might end up being a mistake by Ujiri.
        Who are these idiots?!
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I think the face of the franchise is now Pascal. But then again, people were a little bit "off" on him as well, if I recall

Who are these idiots?!
          RR legends... all.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post

Yuta and Bonga are locks I think. Last spot is between Dekker and Wainwright. I'd give it to Dekker too.
            You can never have enough shooters. That's why I like Dekker over the other 3. Wainright and Bonga to me are the same type of players. They're both energy/defensive guys.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

You can never have enough shooters. That's why I like Dekker over the other 3. Wainright and Bonga to me are the same type of players. They're both energy/defensive guys.
              I wouldn't sleep on Ish shooting. His mechanics and release look really smooth. I can see him as a Patrick Patterson type when he was actually good
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I wouldn't sleep on Ish shooting. His mechanics and release look really smooth. I can see him as a Patrick Patterson type when he was actually good
                He also shot 50% from 3 in the preseason. He can shoot AND play defence AND is tough/strong. He'll make it for sure. To me it's between Dekker and Bonga at this point.
                Last edited by GLF; Thu Oct 14, 2021, 12:58 PM.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post

He also shot 50% from 3 in the preseason. He can shoot AND play defence AND is tough/strong. He'll make it for sure. To me it's between Dekker and Bonga at this point.
                  ^ This.

When you have 10 - 12 guys who are similar in skillset, body type, energy levels, experience, it makes sense to add something a little different if it doesn't take away from the team.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post

If you bring that 3 & D, Nurse will love you like his first-born son.

Comment

Who are these idiots?!
                      Pascal becoming a star was the moment I realized I am a lot dumber than I thought.

I should have realized that after believing in Bargnani early on but sometimes you need a reminder every so often.

Comment

Oh its confession time

Dear father i was big on araujo - forgive me

Comment

I remember my kid giving up at the annual school 100 meter coz he got smoked. He was in tears.

12 months later he was beaming with the first place ribbon

its hard to predict ballers as well

Comment

I have a feeling I’ll be eating crow for a while based on my predraft Barnes slander.

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
                              I have a feeling I’ll be eating crow for a while based on my predraft Barnes slander.
                              LOL, not just the Barnes slander but remember how high you were on Keon Johnson? I gotta say I was pretty bang on with my predictions on this particular draft.

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post

LOL, not just the Barnes slander but remember how high you were on Keon Johnson? I gotta say I was pretty bang on with my predictions on this particular draft.
                                All good fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X