Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When are the Raptors going to unveil their new jersey designs/colours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig
    replied
    TorontoRaptors4Eva wrote: View Post
    I read online that the jerseys shud be available to the public by the end of this year
    That's literally impossible

Leave a comment:

• Sig
    replied
    Drake wrote: View Post
    Soon. Just wait on it.
    that u drizzy? hook me up a with a shoutout on the next banger

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    Doug Smith saying in his blog that Raptors are wearing their purple dino jerseys this Friday vs Washington. I just grabbed tickets on Wednesday, awesome! Wonder if Washington will wear Bullets jerseys? Not happening, but a guy can hope...
    I'm gonna have to see them in action before I know how to feel about this:

http://instagram.com/p/lOaWKIRHCp/ (Amir in 20th season throwback)

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Doug Smith saying in his blog that Raptors are wearing their purple dino jerseys this Friday vs Washington. I just grabbed tickets on Wednesday, awesome! Wonder if Washington will wear Bullets jerseys? Not happening, but a guy can hope...

Leave a comment:

• bryan colangelo
    replied
    I can't believe the hulabaloo over blue. I just thought of it as one of those novelty jerseys they wear for kicks, like the armed forces one.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    I'm talking branding. Colours have nothing to do with winning. Clearly the Leafs have had poor leadership for a long time. I have think all the way back to the early 90's to find good leadership.

Others teams wear red you know. Ditto for black. I don't know, if you want to take us down we this road then how about pink or eggshell?

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
    But if you're talking branding, then this is pretty basic product marketing...Blue and white is easily the motif that has the highest risk of pissing some Raptors fans off, given the team does benefit from being the sole team in their national market, and fans outside the local market generally aren't big Toronto (the city itself) fans, and certainly not Leafs fans.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Mr.Z wrote: View Post

Because every other team is blue?
    Seriously, fuck the Maple Leafs. They are Garbage, have always been garbage and will continue to be garbage for years. Let's not clump the Raptors in with those losers. Clearly the colour blue has not been good luck for Toronto.
    I'm talking branding. Colours have nothing to do with winning. Clearly the Leafs have had poor leadership for a long time. I have think all the way back to the early 90's to find good leadership.

Others teams wear red you know. Ditto for black. I don't know, if you want to take us down we this road then how about pink or eggshell?

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Z
    replied
    stooley wrote: View Post
    This is a weirdly angry response
    I had to kill it before it gained any momentum whatsoever. I love the Raps but I don't know if I could love them anymore if they changed their image to be a twin of the Leafs and Blue Jays.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
    For those that oppose blue, keep this in mind. Purple is basically red with blue in it...
    Whoa bro, no way

That statement is as equal in saying a whole of nothing as the statement in your signature lol.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    it's going to be black/white/gold

Leave a comment:

• e_wheazhy_
    replied
    That being said, I would love to see a black, purple, red and gold (similar to lakers and kings alternates)

Leave a comment:

• e_wheazhy_
    replied
    For those that oppose blue, keep this in mind. Purple is basically red with blue in it...

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    I want us to go in the direction of being a Black team. People have stated gold could be coming in, so why not something similar to the AI era Sixers?

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Z
    replied
    I've always thought purple and black looks awesome but I also really dont mind the colors we have now

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Purple and black would look nice

Leave a comment:

Working...
X