Expectations on OG's Temper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expectations on OG's Temper

I think it’s time someone says something…

People need to adjust their expectations on OG's temper.

OG singlehandedly tanked the team last year with his unchecked temper. If you're asking him to break seven cement slabs at once with his forehead, he can do that, if you're asking him to tame his passions and his wild, manic abandon, he can't do that.

And this year we're in the same division as Dennis Schroder. OG could rack up 82 games in suspensions. That is his ceiling.

I know some of you might say why not put this in the Everything OG Anunoby thread but my ideas are way bigger and more profound than anyone else's.

/end rant

He won't be able to break out until he screams on court
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

That's a beautiful GIF.

When the game is not going his way, Schroder sometimes does shit like this:

https://itsgame7.com/dennis-schroder...s-viral-video/

OG here represents the universe finding a way to restore its balance.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
        I think it’s time someone says something…

People need to adjust their expectations on OG's temper.

OG singlehandedly tanked the team last year with his unchecked temper. If you're asking him to break seven cement slabs at once with his forehead, he can do that, if you're asking him to tame his passions and his wild, manic abandon, he can't do that.

And this year we're in the same division as Dennis Schroder. OG could rack up 82 games in suspensions. That is his ceiling.

I know some of you might say why not put this in the Everything OG Anunoby thread but my ideas are way bigger and more profound than anyone else's.

/end rant

Watched that giff a dozen times. Not saying what OG did is right...but I watched it a dozen times.

Comment

I think for most game day screening, OG will have expectations for his temperature. Is that the sort of thing we can discuss here or should I start a new thread?

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
            I think for most game day screening, OG will have expectations for his temperature. Is that the sort of thing we can discuss here or should I start a new thread?
            We need to temper our expectations for OG’s temperature.

Anything higher than 38 degrees Celsius and he won’t be playing.

That is his ceiling.

Unless you do Fahrenheit…

Then 100.4 is his ceiling.

See — this is getting complicated.

And heated.

I think it’s important that we keep the EXPECTATIONS ON OG’S TEMPER thread on track. So yes, as long as you feel that your idea is so exceptional that it couldn’t possibly fit into the EVERYTHING OG ANUNOBY thread, and so profound that I must look at it every day, (which I’m with you on), then yes.

Start a new thread to make the people understand.

I think it’s time someone said something.

/ end rant.

Comment

It's about time somebody said something. People expect him to be stoic like Kawhi but I don't see it for him.

Kawhi is the measuring stick when it comes to player temperament. I see his ceiling more along the lines of Dennis Rodman type temper control.

The man is a powder keg waiting to go off. I see that cold stare in his eyes and to me looks like a lit fuse. Only a matter of time before he goes rogue out there and starts turning bodies over left and right.

Comment

That is his ceiling.

And heated.

I think it’s important that we keep the EXPECTATIONS ON OG’S TEMPER thread on track. So yes, as long as you feel that your idea is so exceptional that it couldn’t possibly fit into the EVERYTHING OG ANUNOBY thread, and so profound that I must look at it every day, (which I’m with you on), then yes.

/ end rant.
                You have to be careful. We are getting into fever territory here. Are we using the same metrics as healthy players across the board?. What about health and safety protocols. Wait, what were we talking about again?

Comment

Fuchan wrote: View Post
                  It's about time somebody said something.
                  Fuchan right.

Comment

That is his ceiling.

And heated.

/ end rant.
                    You better be careful or you're going to get us fined for tempering

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post

You better be careful or you're going to get us fined for tempering

Comment

No one can defeat OG when he's mad. Not James Johnson. Not Shaquille O'neal. Not even Scottie Barnes.

Comment

The fact that man has 3 kids is the worlds biggest reminder that money is everything. Somebody willfully chose to bump and grind with him, more than 2 times.
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                          X