Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME ONE, 2021-22 SEASON: Washington Wizards @ Toronto Raptors - Wed Oct 20th 7:30pmET TSN

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

    They look like a playoff squad.
    Crazy.....finds a way

    Comment


    • KeonClark wrote: View Post
      We're diagnosing the season off 10 minutes this year? That's gotta be a new record even for RR
      Im setting them records baby

      Comment


      • A little jumpy and nervous. Shots weren't dropping. Will settle in soon I think.
        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

        Comment


        • Joey and Apollo in the hizzy? Throwback wednesday

          Comment


          • I can't stand Trent Jr..if he has the ball..u ain't getting it back..He ain't raptor kind of player..Dragic and Trent are garbage.
            I rather c Flynn than those two bums.
            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
            My kitchen is always open to friends"

            Comment


            • Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
              I can't stand Trent Jr..if he has the ball..u ain't getting it back..He ain't raptor kind of player..Dragic and Trent are garbage.
              I rather c Flynn than those two bums.
              but he has nice, trendy hair. I hear he even mumble raps in the shower.

              Comment


              • ooooooh what a move by Dinwiddie..hahahaha whirling dirvish

                Comment


                • Superjudge wrote: View Post

                  You think thats an over reaction? This squad was lottery last year and got worse. Reality isnt so bad man, you need to give it a try.

                  Watching this team panic and collapse on every guy that drives is sad, Washingtons has had at least 10 wide open looks as a result.
                  That's Nurse's D scheme. When it works, he's a genius. When our guys overhelp, scrubs go off for 30.

                  Comment


                  • Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                    I can't stand Trent Jr..if he has the ball..u ain't getting it back..He ain't raptor kind of player..Dragic and Trent are garbage.
                    I rather c Flynn than those two bums.
                    He's got the Kobe mentality but that Colby jump shot

                    Comment


                    • Liking the energy and defensive intensity of GTJ
                      You cannot cancel me out dumb dumb, I will always be in that little nugget of yours camping like a mosquito https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/c...ilies/wink.png

                      When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers


                      Comment


                      • golden wrote: View Post

                        That's Nurse's D scheme. When it works, he's a genius. When our guys overhelp, scrubs go off for 30.
                        It's a hard system for young players, I think anyhow.

                        Comment


                        • Dragic is one of those pros pros that won't do the choking-when-excited thing we always do.
                          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                          Comment


                          • so i guess dragic really was doggin it pre season. Arguably our best player thus far
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                            Comment


                            • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Dragic is one of those pros pros that won't do the choking-when-excited thing we always do.
                              He is more than capable of still averaging 15 - 20 PPG. He is a good pro.

                              Comment


                              • I guess yuta is still injuried

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X