Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME ONE, 2021-22 SEASON: Washington Wizards @ Toronto Raptors - Wed Oct 20th 7:30pmET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bricks... bricks for everyone!

Comment

• OG seems like he's pressing, trying to show his improvement too much. He's moving well with the ball but his shots are clanking so far.
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• we really didnt install an offense eh? the plan was fast break but they just keep outletting to the wizards
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Chuckie cheese out … 13 shots (tops the team) with 2 assists

Van Vleet may have misunderstood the meaning of leadership
          You cannot cancel me out dumb dumb, I will always be in that little nugget of yours camping like a mosquito https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/c...ilies/wink.png

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers

Comment

• Somebody has to start making some shots

Comment

• OG back to his regular form. So awkward and off balance all the time.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                Bricks... bricks for everyone!
                Our misses aren't even close now. Our only scoring is transition or broken plays.

Comment

• League pass is free for a week for people who still have cable FYI.. you can flip over and watch Dwane Casey grimace and grumble at his shit team.
                  It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• Yikes.

Comment

• 8 games since they last played and main guys barely played in last games of preseason. They are just cold
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• OG was missing everything in warm up and I guess it continued into the games.

The sloppy passes are killing us … along with the bricks

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          8 games since they last played and main guys barely played in last games of preseason. They are just cold
                          I hope so otherwise I need a list of who is coming out the draft this year

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            we really didnt install an offense eh? the plan was fast break but they just keep outletting to the wizards
                            They’ve had the exact same offence the last 2 seasons. Nothing has changed. Nothing will change. Need to make threes.

Comment

• Now..do understand why Kyle Lowry is a special player, veteran, calm, defensive, champion, respectful from officials, takes charges, plays great one on one, penetrator, great 3 pt shooter, gets his team involved. A professional pg. I don't know, it's first game, they look like a team hasn't played in a while, they gotta slow it down. I wish they started on the road. I mean in basketball it's never over, even at 20 points, but this ain't your same raptors from 2 years ago, I just hope this doesn't becomes a 40 or 50 point loss..and with price of tickets going up..Yeah...I don't know.
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post

I hope so otherwise I need a list of who is coming out the draft this year
                                well...you should look now because I don't think they are making playoffs.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X