Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME ONE, 2021-22 SEASON: Washington Wizards @ Toronto Raptors - Wed Oct 20th 7:30pmET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, just tuned into the game and was not expecting this, Yuck!

Comment

• What's up with these passes? these are not close at all.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        lol Barnes travelled
        Quiet lol

Comment

• A blowout….

yet Nurse is still pounding the rock

give the other guys a chance
          You cannot cancel me out dumb dumb, I will always be in that little nugget of yours camping like a mosquito https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/c...ilies/wink.png

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers

Comment

• Does Boucher think that chuckin up a dumb 3 like that would help the team? what an idiot.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
              Does Boucher think that chuckin up a dumb 3 like that would help the team? what an idiot.
              Should be benched.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                A blowout….

yet Nurse is still pounding the rock

give the other guys a chance
                Drake already left at halftime..lol
                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Should be benched.
                  My opinion about Boucher has not changed. He's not a rotation player.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Drake already left at halftime..lol
                    Hopefully in the 4th quarter, the entourage of Banton will at least have something to take when they go home LOL
                    You cannot cancel me out dumb dumb, I will always be in that little nugget of yours camping like a mosquito https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/c...ilies/wink.png

Comment

• The pundits said this team would have a hard time scoring. They were right.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

My opinion about Boucher has not changed. He's not a rotation player.
                        I agree..his a trade asset..as is Trent, Dragic and Boucher..all that money buys u Superstar or All Star level player..
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Washington probably isn’t a playoff team in the east.

Comment

• This game is over. Let’s see Delano Decker Bonga Champaignie with Malachi.

Comment

• Hell of a finish in Charlotte if you want some competitive ball...lamelo ball is special...31 pts 8 reb 6 assist 7/9 from deep
                              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• Then the Hail Mary was just hurled by Van Vleet, finally lol

Comment

Working...
                                X