Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME ONE, 2021-22 SEASON: Washington Wizards @ Toronto Raptors - Wed Oct 20th 7:30pmET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always stoked but super stoked this fall. This team has a really good vibe about it. Assuming the D is as good as it seems the hard part and next step is becoming a top 10 offensive team then its probably finals time again

i use a box for $9/mo has live tv and everything . Also get the sportsnet/tsn app subscription so i can watch when at work on my phone. So about $60/mo total during bball ssn. Not a fan of watching games that already started - need live

i got a guy but easiest way around here at least is go in and ask at any mom n pop east indian electronics shops

Comment

Keep an eye out on StubHub and ticketmaster verified resale. The home opener is still not sold out (the original price was set too high) and a there’s a ridiculous amount of resale tickets that will have to come down in price. It’s a good chance of picking up tickets for way below face value

Comment

Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
        Always stoked but super stoked this fall. This team has a really good vibe about it. Assuming the D is as good as it seems the hard part and next step is becoming a top 10 offensive team then its probably finals time again

i use a box for $9/mo has live tv and everything . Also get the sportsnet/tsn app subscription so i can watch when at work on my phone. So about $60/mo total during bball ssn. Not a fan of watching games that already started - need live

i got a guy but easiest way around here at least is go in and ask at any mom n pop east indian electronics shops
        I'm way more excited than I was for last season, where I really wasn't excited. Not just Tampa/no fans/covid etc....but the roster itself. We finally have a new direction, and young guys with an unknown ceiling to cheer for again.

You're either contending, or developing. Last year was really neither. Just a treadmill. It could have been a nice Lowry goodbye year, but even that was fuckin ruined.

Anyway, tomorrow should be fun. Excited to see the start of Barnes 15/7/7 rookie campaign where he gets robbed of the ROY because Green puts up 21 and 1 assist on 30% shooting in Houston
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
          Keep an eye out on StubHub and ticketmaster verified resale. The home opener is still not sold out (the original price was set too high) and a there’s a ridiculous amount of resale tickets that will have to come down in price. It’s a good chance of picking up tickets for way below face value
          Not sure what site i was on but was lookin at tickets for canada vs panama last week and they were about $180 ea for a few rows back on the second level. Thought about it for a day then checked again on ticketmaster and found the same tickets for half the price. $80 ea. So it seems some of these resale sites are juicing it up hard. What a game that was. Go Canada!

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

I'm way more excited than I was for last season, where I really wasn't excited. Not just Tampa/no fans/covid etc....but the roster itself. We finally have a new direction, and young guys with an unknown ceiling to cheer for again.
            ya only the kawhi year and year one was more exciting. Year after kawhi was exciting coz i was hoping the team was still good enough without him. Surely it aint a mirage for so many of us to be so stoked. Hope tf not

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
              Can anyone give me the lowdown on what’s going on with tickets in general? The games I looked at in December don’t have any standard tickets available, only resale tickets at grossly inflated prices.

Is MLSE releasing standard tickets closer to the dates of the games?

Comment

They had a presale on Thursday last week and then general public was able to buy last Friday. I don’t think they are releasing more, but could be wrong.

There are some games that have decent resale prices, but don’t expect any of the elite teams.

Comment

The last time the Raptors(the real Raptors) played a basketball game. Been a while.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

12:03 am

game day

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                      12:03 am

game day
                      I rarely criticize your posts Goldblum, but it is supposed to be repeated. At least twice, but it could be three times for emphasis. Today, on the start of a new season for the Raptors, after the dog vomit that was last year, and beginning for them the 75th anniversary season for the NBA, it should be:

Game Day, Game Day, Game Day

The capitals aren't necessary, but I thought they were a nice touch, and the bold is symbolic of the stylistic change they are engaged in. Exclamation points after each phrase would be acceptable, but possibly a little over the top.

Comment

Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
                          The last time the Raptors(the real Raptors) played a basketball game. Been a while.

#WeStillTheChamps. The last 2 NBA 'seasons' were:

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

#WeStillTheChamps. The last 2 NBA 'seasons' were:
                            Yep, don't count, never happened.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

L.f.g.

Comment

Should be a good game to evaluate this “no seven footer” concept. It’s often brought up in context of the Embiid’s of the world but it’s really going to matter more against the average big guys that are there every night. The Plumlees, The Zellers, etc. And tonight, a Gafford.

Comment

Working...
                                X