Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME ONE, 2021-22 SEASON: Washington Wizards @ Toronto Raptors - Wed Oct 20th 7:30pmET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAME ONE, 2021-22 SEASON: Washington Wizards @ Toronto Raptors - Wed Oct 20th 7:30pmET TSN

WELCOME TO THE 2021-22 SEASON!

Your Toronto Raptors have returned home to Canada after being marooned in Tampa Bay. The pundits are saying we're not going to do much but it's time to #ProveEm wrong. And first up we face:

Starters:

AT

Starters:

Notes:
    • Chris Boucher is available to play
    • Yuta is out
    • Rui Hachimura is out
    Last edited by Scraptor; Wed Oct 20, 2021, 06:04 PM.

Glorious.

Bravo Scraps.

Getting us started off just right.

Really looking forward to seeing what this squad is capable of...

LET'S GO RAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

WHAT, THE SEASON IS STARTING?

Seriously, can't wait to see this edition of the Raps!
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Scraptor starting the season by setting the game thread bar quite high.

Expecting an entertaining but somewhat bumpy ride to a post-season ranking and a "who knows" playoff record. With 82 games for the new members to gel together and personal improvements in performance from Pascal, OG, Freddy, Precious, Watanabe, and Chris as well as the new "Go Go Gadget Arms" and Nurse's defensive acumen, it's a complete crapshoot as to their actual playoff ranking. But it is going to be a lot of fun with more joy than tears I truly believe. Akin to the "Bench Mob" year I think.

"Let's Go Raptors"

Comment

Finally!

I'm so happy.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Should be a good game with both teams integrating a lot of new new players. Dilema, dilema, should I reconnect to cable so I can watch live games? What do you guys use?

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
              Should be a good game with both teams integrating a lot of new new players. Dilema, dilema, should I reconnect to cable so I can watch live games? What do you guys use?
              I do the SN and TSN streaming services. Expensive, but not as expensive as cable. Only thing is the TSN version has no PVR features, just live stream.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post

I do the SN and TSN streaming services. Expensive, but not as expensive as cable. Only thing is the TSN version has no PVR features, just live stream.
                I did SN last season, but they had surprisingly few games on. Might add TSN this year, thanks.

Comment

I did SN last season, but they had surprisingly few games on. Might add TSN this year, thanks.
                  It's half and half, every year.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post

It's half and half, every year.
                    Really, it really felt like less than that? And I can't remember if I saw any NBA playoffs at all.

Comment

I'm ready to overreact
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Was just thinking that we should get the thread going early for this one. Well done! (although TBH, at first glance, I thought this was still the thread from the last Washington preseason game. Bring it on. The only goal should be winning the championship. But if that's not the goal, then it's building the team that can. That's where we are. Can't wait to see it

Comment

Not going into this season with high expectations or anything but, as of today, 82-0 is still very much in play.

Comment

I got an amazon fire stick and paid 150 to have someone load it with everything you can imagine for a year, league pass, espn, sportsnet, UK sports,
                            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

I'm so ready.

Comment

Working...
                              X