Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME ONE, 2021-22 SEASON: Washington Wizards @ Toronto Raptors - Wed Oct 20th 7:30pmET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slaw wrote: View Post

I don't think Boucher starts give he hasn't played in weeks. I expect your starting lineup with Boucher/Dragic/Birch/Yuta(?) off the bench. Not sure if we'll see more players than that game 1. Like the idea of Dragic and Boucher in screen and roll.
    Yuta (along with Siakam) are out for this one.

I'd like to see Dragic come off the bench, but Dragic started in preseason for every game he played. So he's probably starting again today.

Comment

I was just looking a Boucher's measurements, he actually has a 1" taller standing reach then Jarrett Allen. Which is crazy if you think about it.

Comment

I didn't like Dragic and Fred starting the game together, that lineup was struggling to put points up to start the game. I would prefer seeing Trent Jr. in the starting lineup. If Trent gets going, we're good.

I would almost like to see Scottie and Fred playing off each other like Kyle and Fred used to.

Comment

I'd hope the starters would be the obvious Birch, Barnes, OG, Trent, FVV, with Dragic, Boucher, Achiuwa, Svi (plus maybe some Flynn or Banton) off the bench.

Game day!
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
            I didn't like Dragic and Fred starting the game together, that lineup was struggling to put points up to start the game. I would prefer seeing Trent Jr. in the starting lineup. If Trent gets going, we're good.

I would almost like to see Scottie and Fred playing off each other like Kyle and Fred used to.
            I feel like Trent will be the guy that really excels as a started and regresses as a bench player. I think it's just an ego thing, but a thing nonetheless.

Comment

Whose everyone prediction for player who surprised and is part of the rotation?

Guaranteed we got O.G,FVV, Scottie, GTJ,Precious, Boucher, Dragic, Birch.

I'm saying the big surprise of the night although wont be that big if you have been paying attention, is that Banton has jumped Flynn in Nick good graces and he gets first go at running with 2nd unit with scottie.
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I'm saying the big surprise of the night although wont be that big if you have been paying attention, is that Banton has jumped Flynn in Nick good graces and he gets first go at running with 2nd unit with scottie.
                If Malachi gets passed by Banton, I'm scared to see what happens with his dad after the game. RAPTOR NATION

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Dekker
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

If Malachi gets passed by Banton, I'm scared to see what happens with his dad after the game. RAPTOR NATION

Papa Flynn don't want that Rexdale smoke

Comment

Starters updated, Dragic at the two.

Comment

Glad to see Barnes starting, throw him in the fire and let him figure it out.

I would prefer starting GTJ over Dragic, makes more sense to me, but gotta boost Dragic's trade value.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post

I would prefer starting GTJ over Dragic, makes more sense to me, but gotta boost Dragic's trade value.
                          Hope dragic gets early hook to play with bench guys. They are going to need some shooting in the 2nd unit

Comment

Damn, wish dragic was coming off the bench.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post

Agreed on the first part but not sure this is about Dragic’s trade value.

Comment

Gary Trent seems to be T-Ross reincarnated.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X