Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME ONE, 2021-22 SEASON: Washington Wizards @ Toronto Raptors - Wed Oct 20th 7:30pmET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Hope dragic gets early hook to play with bench guys. They are going to need some shooting in the 2nd unit
    That’s why Fred is going to play 42 minutes.

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Prediction the first eruption of the ACC crowd, since the last time we had live action is going to be Scottie knocking down a top of the key 3
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Prediction the first eruption of the ACC crowd, since the last time we had live action is going to be Scottie knocking down a top of the key 3
          Oh, no way they are losing tonight. They will be playing like a playoff game.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post

I should have clarified in reaction to a live play. Basically saying Scottie hitting a 3 in the first couple minutes

Comment

I should have clarified in reaction to a live play. Basically saying Scottie hitting a 3 in the first couple minutes
              I like it! Don’t mind me.

I’m drinking alone in a Keg waiting for my kid’s soccer practice to end, so I’m just posting random thoughts listening to Journey, Tom Petty, Walk the Moon and Three Dog Night.

edit: And watching the Red Sox get thrashed.

Comment

WTF is Devlin wearing? That’s Craig Sanger’s schtick.

Comment

Devlin looks like he's getting fashion tips from Don Cherry.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post

First game back in Toronto since February 2020 I believe, crowd will be nice

Comment

• Comment

• Wow so excited for this year, its been awhile since we've been able to get excited about some rookies. Love barns I believe hes a future allstar. Management made the right choice. Cheers people.

Comment

• Day One wrote: View Post
                          Wow so excited for this year, its been awhile since we've been able to get excited about some rookies. Love barns I believe hes a future allstar. Management made the right choice. Cheers people.
                          Day One shows up on day one. NICE STUFF

Good to see ya again!

See ya next year Day One!! 👋

Comment

• like the little Lowry shoutout/recogniztion in that intro

Comment

• The video board shit was kinda cheesy tho not gonna lie

Comment

• Damn, kardinall offishall still out here?
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X