Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME ONE, 2021-22 SEASON: Washington Wizards @ Toronto Raptors - Wed Oct 20th 7:30pmET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
    Looks like another high lottery pick if this is what Toronto is offering this year.
    Hahahaha I was just about to post is anyone ready for overreactions yet?

Comment

• Dragic is Trash..I don't care what he does on offense...Your playing him instead of Lowry..ouch..this bum should of been moved. His Trash.
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• FVV with the lowry like kick in the butt to the rest of the guys
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Man, you see the arc on that last Freddy shot? Nearly hit the rafters!

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
            Dragic is Trash..I don't care what he does on offense...Your playing him instead of Lowry..ouch..this bum should of been moved. His Trash.
            That's not the case at all. Lowry was leaving. He wants another ring. We had to move on. We got Precious and Dragic, the latter will probably be moved at some point this season. We don't know what the final return will be yet, but Masai's track record is generally positive.

Comment

• Woot Barnes first points

Comment

• Fuchan wrote: View Post

Hahahaha I was just about to post is anyone ready for overreactions yet?
                You think thats an over reaction? This squad was lottery last year and got worse. Reality isnt so bad man, you need to give it a try.

Watching this team panic and collapse on every guy that drives is sad, Washingtons has had at least 10 wide open looks as a result.

Comment

• Beans wrote: View Post
                  Woot Barnes first points
                  on a left-handed sky hook no less

Comment

• Scottie Sky. woow

Comment

• lol what a first nba basket

Comment

• Khem looked like he has slimmed down

Comment

• seening some flashes of the vaunted defense

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post

You think thats an over reaction? This squad was lottery last year and got worse. Reality isnt so bad man, you need to give it a try.

Watching this team panic and collapse on every guy that drives is sad, Washingtons has had at least 10 wide open looks as a result.
                            The pronouncements when we're down 2. lol.

Some people never change.

Comment

• Damn I told you guys I didn't watch pre season...OG looks fucking amazing! I mean, his shots were rimming out for now, but that dude looks WAY more agile on offense
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• That isnt what a Sky hook is folks, thats a simple jump hook.

Comment

Working...
                                X