Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME ONE, 2021-22 SEASON: Washington Wizards @ Toronto Raptors - Wed Oct 20th 7:30pmET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superjudge wrote: View Post

You think thats an over reaction? This squad was lottery last year and got worse. Reality isnt so bad man, you need to give it a try.

Watching this team panic and collapse on every guy that drives is sad, Washingtons has had at least 10 wide open looks as a result.
    Hahahaha panic and collapse. We are like 6 minutes into the season. I have realistic expectations for the team this year. 6-8 seed would be a success. I don't know why you think we could possibly be worse than last year. A year we basically punted away, unless your just a prickly pete

Comment

• Watch Scotty perform better with the bench. Freddy might be giving him the Lowry effect

Comment

You think thats an over reaction? This squad was lottery last year and got worse. Reality isnt so bad man, you need to give it a try.

Watching this team panic and collapse on every guy that drives is sad, Washingtons has had at least 10 wide open looks as a result.
        Missed you Superjudge!

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Some people never change.
          Tell me the Raps look like Contenders. Tell me they look like a playoff squad.

Go ahead. I can't wait to read that, cuz hey, some folks .....

Comment

• Fuchan wrote: View Post

Hahahaha panic and collapse. We are like 6 minutes into the season. I have realistic expectations for the team this year. 6-8 seed would be a success. I don't know why you think we could possibly be worse than last year. A year we basically punted away, unless your just a prickly pete
            hahaha.

I'm afraid I may be a prickly pete hahahaha

cheers

Comment

• ok

Comment

They look like a playoff squad.

Comment

• And a no look pass…

dang

Comment

• We're diagnosing the season off 10 minutes this year? That's gotta be a new record even for RR
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I called it from Day 1 of drafting him. Scottie is our next great floor general.

Comment

The Raps look like contenders. They look like a playoff squad!

Comment

• lol barnes loves the no look
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• That wasn't a no look pass. Regardless of whether he wasn't looking.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                              That wasn't a no look pass. Regardless of whether he wasn't looking.
                              Indeed. And sky hook? Please. His feet was basically on the ground. Call me when his feet are in the sky.

Comment

• wash getting the better of the fast break play.. thats supposed to be our calling card. Cant let that happen
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X