Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME ONE, 2021-22 SEASON: Washington Wizards @ Toronto Raptors - Wed Oct 20th 7:30pmET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bricks... bricks for everyone!

Comment

• OG seems like he's pressing, trying to show his improvement too much. He's moving well with the ball but his shots are clanking so far.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• we really didnt install an offense eh? the plan was fast break but they just keep outletting to the wizards
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Chuckie cheese out … 13 shots (tops the team) with 2 assists

Van Vleet may have misunderstood the meaning of leadership

Comment

• Somebody has to start making some shots

Comment

• OG back to his regular form. So awkward and off balance all the time.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                Bricks... bricks for everyone!
                Our misses aren't even close now. Our only scoring is transition or broken plays.

Comment

• League pass is free for a week for people who still have cable FYI.. you can flip over and watch Dwane Casey grimace and grumble at his shit team.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Yikes.

Comment

• 8 games since they last played and main guys barely played in last games of preseason. They are just cold
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• OG was missing everything in warm up and I guess it continued into the games.

The sloppy passes are killing us … along with the bricks

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          8 games since they last played and main guys barely played in last games of preseason. They are just cold
                          I hope so otherwise I need a list of who is coming out the draft this year

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            we really didnt install an offense eh? the plan was fast break but they just keep outletting to the wizards
                            They’ve had the exact same offence the last 2 seasons. Nothing has changed. Nothing will change. Need to make threes.

Comment

• Now..do understand why Kyle Lowry is a special player, veteran, calm, defensive, champion, respectful from officials, takes charges, plays great one on one, penetrator, great 3 pt shooter, gets his team involved. A professional pg. I don't know, it's first game, they look like a team hasn't played in a while, they gotta slow it down. I wish they started on the road. I mean in basketball it's never over, even at 20 points, but this ain't your same raptors from 2 years ago, I just hope this doesn't becomes a 40 or 50 point loss..and with price of tickets going up..Yeah...I don't know.
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post

I hope so otherwise I need a list of who is coming out the draft this year
                                well...you should look now because I don't think they are making playoffs.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X