Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME ONE, 2021-22 SEASON: Washington Wizards @ Toronto Raptors - Wed Oct 20th 7:30pmET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And thats game. At least the last quarter was a blast with some good signs. Banton definitely needs more minutes next game. He earned it.

Comment

• Ya it's too bad they were ice cold, would have been a close game. Also Harrell 9 for 11? Lol

Comment

• Oh look..Once the raptors took out Ball Hogg Trent, No D Golem Dragic and Chucker Boucher...u c beautiful basketball, movement from everyone..sharing the ball.
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          A couple things we need to tweak: (1) dial down the aggression on defense, (2) don't always take it directly to the rim with blinders on, in transition.
          I would add that #2 should be in the half court, too. Like not one guy in the team can make a floater or a pull up jumper? I don’t buy that. It is a tactical decision.

Comment

• Van Vleet high usage first game

32 minutes

5 for 18 from the field

only made 1 Hail Mary out of 8

4 assists

Comment

• Fire Nurse. Took too long to get Banton in.

Comment

• OG got the penalty and the nut shot on Beal.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                  Notice Fred and O I am not aloud to say his name was not on the court during or best run of the night
                  Right, because one game makes the whole season, you must be right. By that silly logic we bench og for the rest of the season.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
                    Harrell 9 for 11? Lol
                    Opposing centres are gonna feast.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                      Van Vleet high usage first game

32 minutes

5 for 18 from the field

only made 1 Hail Mary out of 8

4 assists
                      I guess we should waive him. This must mean he sucks, you know, having one bad game.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                        Whose everyone prediction for player who surprised and is part of the rotation?

Guaranteed we got O.G,FVV, Scottie, GTJ,Precious, Boucher, Dragic, Birch.

I'm saying the big surprise of the night although wont be that big if you have been paying attention, is that Banton has jumped Flynn in Nick good graces and he gets first go at running with 2nd unit with scottie.
                        Better late then never nicky
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Opposing centres are gonna feast.
                          Lol he's a 6 foot 7 power foreward..

Comment

• Why did we still have starters in there, down 15, with less than a minute to play?

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                              Van Vleet will officially have the key to be the leader of this team…He has to play big for his size. With Siakam temporarily out of commission, he has to make the other players around him stand out like OG, Barnes, GTJ and Achiuwa. The dribble without purpose for 2/3 of the shot clock and shot inefficiency will hurt this team. Take up the mantle of Lowry the GROAT and not the mediocrity of Derozan.

Go Raps !
                              1st game….long ways to go for the so called leader to fill that humongous shoes or would he ever will?

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

Lol he's a 6 foot 7 power foreward..
                                Still.

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X