Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME ONE, 2021-22 SEASON: Washington Wizards @ Toronto Raptors - Wed Oct 20th 7:30pmET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

I still chuckle thinking of him breaking a lamp from frustrations on the road in his hotel room.
    My story about seeing him on the street still makes me laugh out loud everytime I think of it...

(Skip reading if you recall as I posted it quite a while back...)

My buddy and I were driving right past the ACC under the gardiner and saw him standing on the corner on a cellphone with his brief case, trench coat... looking very much like Droopy the Dog...

My buddy and I are in our 20s and rabid fans and so excited just to see him even though they suuuuucked and we open the window and holler at him "KEVIN!!!!!! YEAHHHHH KEVIN!!!! WHAT'S UP KEVIN!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!" with all the exuberance of the WAZZUP guys...

And he looks at us with a completely void, blank stare... utter emptiness.

And we get up the ramp and turn on the radio and hear immediately "BREAKING NEWS --- Kevin O'Neil has just been fired."

....Us young idiots were probably the first thing he saw as he left the building...

Sorry for the salt in the wound Kev.

lol

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

My story about seeing him on the street still makes me laugh out loud everytime I think of it...

(Skip reading if you recall as I posted it quite a while back...)

My buddy and I were driving right past the ACC under the gardiner and saw him standing on the corner on a cellphone with his brief case, trench coat... looking very much like Droopy the Dog...

My buddy and I are in our 20s and rabid fans and so excited just to see him even though they suuuuucked and we open the window and holler at him "KEVIN!!!!!! YEAHHHHH KEVIN!!!! WHAT'S UP KEVIN!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!" with all the exuberance of the WAZZUP guys...

And he looks at us with a completely void, blank stare... utter emptiness.

And we get up the ramp and turn on the radio and hear immediately "BREAKING NEWS --- Kevin O'Neil has just been fired."

....Us young idiots were probably the first thing he saw as he left the building...

Sorry for the salt in the wound Kev.

lol
      Wow I literally laughed out loud

That is an amazing story

Comment

• Thanks for the morning laugh!

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
          This squad was lottery last year and got worse.
          Love that this goof is out here dropping receipts.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Love that this goof is out here dropping receipts.
            Anytime fella.

Comment

Working...
            X