The opening night opening ceremonies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The opening night opening ceremonies

Was anyone in the building....if so, what was your experience?

It felt like a buzz fest off the screen at moi casa. It had to be great inside the ACC.

I thought Lowry's little speech was a good one ...short but seemed a bit nervous...but came across heartfelt.

GV seemed to be missing in the intros...did I miss him or ....

I thought the Raps would start off slow with all the hoopla but it was a great ....which I will put down to maturity !!

I cannot recall seeing another opening night's events look as well managed. The crowd looked hyped.

I missed the raising of the banner...was there one?

Bendit wrote: View Post

It felt like a buzz fest off the screen at moi casa. It had to be great inside the ACC.

I thought Lowry's little speech was a good one ...short but seemed a bit nervous...but came across heartfelt.

I thought the Raps would start off slow with all the hoopla but it was a great ....which I will put down to maturity !!

I cannot recall seeing another opening night's events look as well managed. The crowd looked hyped.

They raised that banner last year!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
      They raised that banner last year!

Guess I missed that raising too...lol...I imagine before the first game of the playoffs.

Comment

Last regular season home game of the year I believe it was. I missed it too.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
          Last regular season home game of the year I believe it was. I missed it too.

Comment

I thought it was classy the intros included as many personal as possible

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post

Grievis looked like he was returning from locker room.

Comment

The 3D graphics/animations sequence on the court was pretty cool. Didn't exactly get my pumped, but was cool nonetheless.

Very similar to the Bell Centre's intro for Habs games.

Comment

The experience was amazing.. Everyone seemed really into the game at every possession the and it was a lot of fun, it got pretty loud at times which shocked me a bit because it was regular season game but I wasn't complaining, I loved it.

When Lowry went to make his speech the arena was so loud you could barely hear him at first.

The graphics were okay but I had sprite zone seats lol so you couldn't really see the graphics that well from where we were sitting but it looks cool on tv.

Comment

Was reading through some Hawks blog comments yesterday, and some were impressed with the crowd.

Then again, it's Hawks fans. Anything more than crickets chirping would impress them.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      Was reading through some Hawks blog comments yesterday, and some were impressed with the crowd.

Then again, it's Hawks fans. Anything more than crickets chirping would impress them.
                      Crickets chirping in the new Orlando arena last night in a close one with the Wiz. I couldn't believe it. Our fans are easily top 3, but I say number 1!

Comment

Working...
                      X