Power Rankings 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Rankings 2021-22

Feels like we get one of these going every year. May be interesting to see in what may be a very inconsistent season. Starting at 20, just one spot above our opponents tonight, the Wiz. Technically, it's not "we can only go up from here" but I'd like to think our stock will rise.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...s-all-30-teams

Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Feels like we get one of these going every year. May be interesting to see in what may be a very inconsistent season. Starting at 20, just one spot above our opponents tonight, the Wiz. Technically, it's not "we can only go up from here" but I'd like to think our stock will rise.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...s-all-30-teams
    Some of these are just awful. Clippers at 12? Hornets ahead of the Pacers, Bulls and Raptors? ESPN is a joke as usual
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

ESPN is usually full of shit and no exception this year.

Comment

If the Raptors make the playoffs, I could see Nurse getting COY votes. The expectations around the league are really low for the Raptors. And I get it.. last year was pretty ugly, and they lost both Lowry and Norm for the year.

Of course nobody will mention they were training in a hotel dining room and all their home games were on the road. Plus covid hit them hard when they were on the easiest part of their schedule. And they all under estimate what Masai is capable of.

If I knew how to bet on sports, I'd put a couple hundred on the Raptors "over". Easy bet.

Comment

We'll make them eat these low power rankings.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

no. no we will not.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
              no. no we will not.
              Judging by early returns at the half, the rankings were generous.

Comment

Power rankings had the Raps above the Wizards….

Comment

It is hilarious how many of you are already melting. The game thread had me cracking up. A few minutes in and people declaring we won't win a single game.

We have an entirely new roster and we're missing our best player. It's gonna be rough at first and the Wizards aren't a bad team. If the Cavs work us over I'll join in a bit of melting.

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                    Power rankings had the Raps above the Wizards….
                    Omg how embarrassing, normally in sports the team that's ranked higher wins 100% of the time!
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                    X