Game #2: Toronto Raptors 108 - Orlando Magic 95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Feel sorry for the Magic's starting line-up. They have no-one that can really scare us.
    Vucevic.

Comment

Bring on the Magic! Have to put them down hard - having this one drag out down to the wire means we've failed to execute, and will mean a tougher win in MIA the next day.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I believe a Florida sweep is in the works... Bench will provide a lot in this game vs Orlando, and our starters will elevate their games to beat Miami for the first time since pre-big 3.

Side note: 10 Saturday games this year, very weird indeed. Not sure how I feel about that, but it's definitely the best alternative to watching NHL. Not that I do that, just used to like having Saturdays off after watching Friday, then getting ready for our Sunday afternoon games plus NFL.

Comment

I really hope that we kick their ass bad that at the end of the fourth quarter we will bring out our Brazilian human victory cigars in Bebe and Bruno to get some minutes for the first time.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
            I really hope that we kick their ass bad that at the end of the fourth quarter we will bring out our Brazilian human victory cigars in Bebe and Bruno to get some minutes for the first time.
            We'd have to plan ahead for that and have them dressed. BeBe might dress again if Steamer is still hurt, but I'd guess Fields will be that victory cigar rather than Bruno.

That said, I agree, I would prefer Bruno be dressed for games like this where he has a chance to get some run.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Woo! Game day!
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I'm really interested to see what kind of defensive energy the raptors come out with today.

Their energy for the most part in G1 was very good but I wonder how much of that had to do with opening day hype. To be a top 5 defence in the league (should be raptors goal this year) they have to bring that energy every game.

I'm not worried about the offence at all. This teams is full of guys that can go off for 20points any game. If DD and KL are struggling there's lots of guys that can pick up the slack. Obviously we need those 2 to get back to last years form and I think they will. But it's also nice to have so many scorers on this team.

Another thing I'm looking forward to is the battle between Vucevic and JV. As mentioned earlier JV tends to step up against stiffer competition so it should be a good one. I'd like to see JV have that same killer instinct against lesser competition too, getting to his spots consistently will force more action his way. A lot of times last year he was pushed out of his spot from the block, which as we've all seen, makes him turnover prone.

I think DD and KL will both have big games and hppefully in somewhat limited minutes seeing as we got the potentially underrated Heat tomorrow.

Prediction. Raps win 105-89

Book it!
                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                Because its 2015

Comment

Also. I think rebounding will be critical, Magic don't have many good shooters so there should be lots to get.
                  Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                  Because its 2015

Comment

nooooooo

I don't get sportsnet 360
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Sadly there's like a 30% chance Ben Gordon goes off for 25 tonight. Thankfully there's still like a 65% we'll win if that happens.

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                        Sadly there's like a 30% chance Ben Gordon goes off for 25 tonight. Thankfully there's still like a 65% we'll win if that happens.
                        With a 40% chance of taking 20 shots to do it?
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                          Luckily they are probably thinking the same thing about Lou Williams.

Comment

We need to Beat up on the Magic tonight

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Game Day!!!!!!!!

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

[QUOTE=MACK11;374998]We need to Beat up on the Magic tonight[\quote] Agreed nothing good came out of Orlando!! (Stealing Tmac, beating us in the playoffs and Turkoglu!! ) so Fuck e'm it's our turn to shine!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X