"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      Random Fact:

Derozan and Vucevic were teammates at USC
      Did not know that

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
        I agree that a dunk isn't necessarily maximal effort. Personally I'd just rather see a dunk because it's a higher percentage shot than a finger roll/layup
        That's the point I was getting at. I'm not asking for Demar to dunk it more just cause it looks cool.
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
          How is it effort?

My question for you, can you dunk? And I don't mean little squeakers on the bent rim...I mean, can you dunk, normally, in traffic in real games?

Way back, I played a little ball myself, I can tell you this, a dunk is not always the best move, and to be honest, there are times for one and times when its really no biggie. Anyone who is complaining about a guy like Derozan "not just throwing it down" and saying it was lack of "effort" simply has no idea whats going on on the court.

Come on Z, honestly, do you REALLY think Derozan's dunk selections are an indication of effort....or is it more, YOU just really would have liked to see a dunk?
          It's not just cause I want to see a dunk, its because sometimes he gets to fancy with his finger rolls and doesn't complete the play when the only guy guarding him is in the restricted area.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
            That's the point I was getting at. I'm not asking for Demar to dunk it more just cause it looks cool.
            Yeah thats what I figured. Sometimes the spin move finger roll looks way cooler but if it rims out then I don't give a shit. I'd rather him flush it down for the sure two points (and maybe even a foul seeing as his guy is often in the restricted area)
            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• ummm, but the play in question wasn't a rim out, and he did complete it. Just saying, if it wasn't a call for more flash, it was poor timing on the "dunk it DeMar!!!!"

Comment

• chico wrote: View Post
                ummm, but the play in question wasn't a rim out, and he did complete it. Just saying, if it wasn't a call for more flash, it was poor timing on the "dunk it DeMar!!!!"
                It was a close one lol

Comment

Working...
                X