Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME THREE, 2021-22 SEASON: Dallas Mavericks @ Toronto Raptors - Saturday, Oct 23rd - 7:30pmET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragic-Svi-Banton-Precious-Birch is quite a funky lineup
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• that patience from precious

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        Dragic-Svi-Banton-Precious-Birch is quite a funky lineup
        Having Yuta back will help these bench units.

Comment

• The nice thing is when P gets back you can deal with foul trouble from two of the top line guys by having atleast one of FVV, Siakam, OG, or Barnes on the floor at any one time. Or potentially two.

Comment

• Running out of gas on the B2B.

Comment

• I’m encouraged how they are playing. Without Siakam, still getting to know each other and it’s a back to back.

Comment

• Foul trouble killed them. Back to back was tough. Luka is awesome. And the offence is still terrible.

Comment

• Foul trouble is one of the biggest things

Comment

• It’s an encouraging game. If they can somehow make it to .500 for when Pascal come back we’ll be okay

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                      Foul trouble is one of the biggest things
                      Took OG out of rhythm and he was the only guy who could make a shot. Really unfortunate.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

Having Yuta back will help these bench units.
                        The bench is awful. Any chance Raps had in this game was closed off by the bench.

Comment

• The Raptors didn't get any production from their bench. To me that's the reason they lost the game. Second night of a back to back you gotta get something from your bench. With Siakam and Yuta out they need Dragic and Svi and someone else to pick it up. Maybe try someone like Flynn out there or Dekker, they can score.

Positives:

1. Barnes continues his strong play.
                          2. FVV
                          3. Boucher not playing in the 2nd half. Seriously this guy is probably the dumbest player i've ever seen. I'm not exaggerating either.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Their one-dimensional gunner (THJ) out-gunned our one-dimensional gunner (GTJ)... is one way to look at the difference in the game.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

The bench is awful. Any chance Raps had in this game was closed off by the bench.
                              That's gonna be the problem when OG, Fred or Barnes get into foul trouble. Hopefully it gets better with Pascal back.

Comment

• Refs were Trash. Are we playing at home, WTF..I've never seen refs swallow so much d#@# from Doncic and Kidd.
                                This was hott garbage.
                                In time I think honestly Freddy will be moved, as long as he stays raptors will not accomplish what we were good at when we won the Championship.
                                Remember Freddy came off the bench, we won championship with big guards and big wings.
                                Freddy at pg, I don't like it..he holds and dribbles the ball 2 much, once Freddy, Trent, Dragic, Boucher are gone, this team will flourish.
                                I believe the guys I just mention will indeed be moved this year or in the off season.
                                Also I think they should put Barnes at PG. Nick Nurse and Masai better sit down and think real hard, I know Freddy is vet, won chip, but his not the guy that should be running the pg.
                                Tonight, Dallas went Big and every position they attacked Freddy, screen an roll, bigger guy on him..swing the ball, wide open 3s.
                                Freddy is 2 small, Freddy would be ideal guy off the bench on a championship team, as a 3rd or 4th option, but raptors are trying let him be number one option. Also the center, love Achiuwa, his gotta shoot more 3s, they are always collapsing, him and Barnes. Barnes is young so is Achiuwa, keep shooting those 3's, so D doesn't collapse. Love your Energy and hussle, keep it up young bloods..
                                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Working...
                                X