Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME THREE, 2021-22 SEASON: Dallas Mavericks @ Toronto Raptors - Saturday, Oct 23rd - 7:30pmET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    Game Day!

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

What do you mean? Guys like dragic, mid card point guards, are always getting shipped around at the deadline. If he played well you could maybe get a first round quality pick or player
    Really, at his age? He's already considered a back up guy and he's in his mid 30's. I'd be happy if we could get a decent first round pick for him.

Leave a comment:

• chris
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Interested to see who get the Luka match up. FVV is too small he can get his shot over him. A team without a quality wing we usually put O.G on dynamic guards. But we gave the Tatum match up to Scottie. Will show alot of trust if scottie starts put guarding Luka over the other 2 lock down defenders
    i would guess OG on luka, barnes on zinger, precious on powell, fred on THJ, and trent on finney-smith, but who knows.

mavs starters have a lot of size

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Interested to see who get the Luka match up. FVV is too small he can get his shot over him. A team without a quality wing we usually put O.G on dynamic guards. But we gave the Tatum match up to Scottie. Will show alot of trust if scottie starts put guarding Luka over the other 2 lock down defenders

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post

It's just that Dragic isn't doesn't seem like a guy anyone wants bad enough to have to trade for.
    Disagree. Dragic has proven he is capable of playing pretty well in the Playoffs. He did it just 2 years ago in the Heat Finals run. He didn't have a good Finals, but the other 3 series, he averaged almost 20 points.

There will be Playoff teams that will be looking to make a push that could use him.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post

It's just that Dragic isn't doesn't seem like a guy anyone wants bad enough to have to trade for.
    What do you mean? Guys like dragic, mid card point guards, are always getting shipped around at the deadline. If he played well you could maybe get a first round quality pick or player

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    I expect Dragic to be used heavily tonight... gotta showcase yourself to the team who might want to deal for you.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

He only got 12 minutes last game.. I think that might have been intentional so he can get more tonight.
    Just a matter of time before we bamboozle the Mavs into giving us Moses Brown for Dragic.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    I expect Dragic to be used heavily tonight... gotta showcase yourself to the team who might want to deal for you.
    He only got 12 minutes last game.. I think that might have been intentional so he can get more tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Doncic is going to get more of this tonight:

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    A back to back against a very good team, time to test the metal! Make up for the home opener boys!

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post

There was a quote by Hollinger yesterday about Kidd: “Finally the league has a coach who can shut down Luka Doncic” 😂
    Mavs really screwed the poach badly this offseason in front office decisions.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    Hopefully the Raps aren't too tired from yesterday's game.

Like to see Nurse run circles around Jason Kidd coaching methods.

There was a quote by Hollinger yesterday about Kidd: “Finally the league has a coach who can shut down Luka Doncic” 😂

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Hopefully the Raps aren't too tired from yesterday's game.

Like to see Nurse run circles around Jason Kidd coaching methods.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X